Sort of a prologue idk

Well hi...I don't really know why I'm writing this but you know.

My name is Levi and I'm currently 15 whilst writing this, my life wasn't the best as a kid but if you ask me it was better than most. I had food, a roof over my head, a mum that loved me and a good education. I mean there's nothing wrong with that...Right?. Wrong, well according to my therapist anyway.

I always thought I had an average life other than the exploding anger issues I pretty much had since birth, but according too specialists my childhood dangles some lovely trauma over my head. I mean I knew something was off because my sister remembers her childhood...But i don't. 

I was always different to be honest, maybe because i later found out in life that i wasn't a girl, well i was born one but I'm not...Simplest way to put is is I'm trans...One of the many things i hate about myself. BUUUTTT ANYWAY.

Going back on the lovely anger issues i have/had one bit of an example is i got kicked out of primary school....PRIMARY. I don't know what that is in America but if a brit tells you they got kicked out of primary...RUN. 

) Anyway I'm not too sure about this book lmk if you want more of it (i doubt i will write more) but if the people want it they will get it...Also about my other book TSA (The Shameless Affair) i will try write some more on that seeing as you guys loved it so much even though its SHIT

But anyway Another day Another slay