08. Setting them up

Felix:

"How should I start? I'm nervous." Seungmin repeated the same question the nth time today. "I lost the count,"

"What?" Seungmin had confusion visibly written over his face, he shot his head toward me, "Lost what count?"

"Lost the count of how many times you've asked the same question and repeated the same apology today."

He stopped uncreasing the invisible creases on his shirt and passed me a glare. "Stop looking at me like that, be grateful that, I, Lee Felix is helping you with your crush."

"How is this helping me when you are just standing and giving lecture." He sassed, and I gasped at the audacity.

"Yah, you ungrateful brat, I am helping you. Whether it's by me just standing." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, let me focus. Chan-hyung will be here soon." Oh he is right. "Right. Best of luck, bitch!"

I hid, not very far, not very close.

Seungmin had a bluetooth and I had another bluetooth, so we could contact each other.

"You can hear me? Give me a sign." Seungmin looked at me with a thumbs up.

"You can hear me?" I reciprocated his actions. When all is set, we will begin,

OPERATION: SEUNGCHAN.

Just then, I spot my target, Bang Christopher Chan, entering through the park gate.

"Best of luck, bud. He is here."

Seungmin stood up and greeted Chan when he reached him.

"Good Laughternooㅡ I mean, Afternoon, hyung."

"Good afternoon, Seungmin. But drop the honorifics please."

"So, is there any specific reason, I was supposed to meet with you?" Chan hyung started, looking around his surroundings, and I made crystal clear that I wasn't visible.

"Uh.. yes, th-there is a reason, yes."

"Stop stammering that much Seungmin." I warned.

"Hyung, I was noticing that since the last few days, you're not yourself,"

"I was not being myself?"

Seungmin shook his head lightly, "Hyung you are upset, aren't you?"

"Nㅡno, not at all. Why would I be upset?"

Seungmin paused, I got the signal that he wasn't sure what to say.

"Repeat after me,"

"Hyung, I know that you had feelings for Felix.."

"... I also know that he rejected you," Seungmin did as I told, I told him to lower his head a bit and sigh.

"I am not giving you sympathy in any way, but instead I want to be a friend in need." Chan hugged Seungmin, and ofcourse, my boy was flustered.

"Y'all are so adorable!" I giggled through the microphone.

"Who are adorable, hm?"

"OH FUCㅡ "

"Relax, it's Hyunjin." I sighed in relief when I saw it's Hyunjin. "So, what are you doing here, in the bushes?" He questioned.

"None of ya business." I being myself sassed. "Then, I'm going,"

".. to pick you up and take you to those guys you were stalking." I widened my eyes at his weird assumption, "Firstly, they're my boss and my best friend, secondly.. I wasn't stalking them, babe." I lastly said and turned my attention back to my SEUNGCHAN.