Prologue

(Planet, a giant colossal sphere that always orbits on its shaft and also always rotates on its parent star for several years or decades for many incoming generations. And maybe even a planet gets out of its star orbit because of some things such as its parent star that has died or might be the planet itself been hit by a force that causes it to be thrown out from the shaft of their central planetary system. but try to imagine that if all the planets and stars that used to be giant spheres even a gas giants that had an element or civilization and also the species inside of them transformed into a little girl and also a little boy who always traveled between stars and also between galaxies with some technology and also civilization within them including that they have special powers that can fight any threat from the vast universe)

(the story begins when the creator thought that instead of making a planet in the form of a giant sphere which is prone to always colliding with each other or could be quickly destroyed, he decided to creating a universe where the shape is not a giant spheres but a girls who are beautiful and cute and also a very handsome boys. the creator was had to do this so he wanted to see how it would be if the planet he had previously created was spherical in shape and turned into a human form. whether the species living in it will be at home or is there something else that could threaten the whole of this great universe)

Location: The Eavas Solar System

the story begins with one of the interstellar systems which shows how beautiful is the outer space is in the area of ​​the star system. starting from the scenery, its shape and also the elements in the interstellar system. the color of the star system is bright green coupled with the beautiful view of the universe behind it or in other words that this is not from the Milky Way galaxy but from one of the galaxies whose name is not known by some people or scientists.

 the color of the star system is bright green coupled with the beautiful view of the universe behind it or in other words that this is not from the Milky Way galaxy but from one of the galaxies whose name is not known by some people or scientists

but in the midst of the beauty of the star system and also the galaxy, a spaceship engine is heard passing along with its fleet and also shooting at a several enemy spaceships in outer space. the scene immediately switches which previously showed the battle between the spaceships now moves to one of the planet girl named Madeline, she is one of the leaders of the special interstellar fleet from one of the strongholds that protects all galaxies in the universe called S.A.A or the abbreviation of Stellaris Association Alliance.

A or the abbreviation of Stellaris Association Alliance