Gay Ass !

Saoria's POV

" Look at all that ass in these Freshman jeans Lawdddd , Why this had to be my last Year ! " , .

Michelle was always being a perv ! especially towards these Young ass 'Freshmeats' , Michelle was My Bestfriend since the 5th Grade and we was always close and yeah you guessed it Her ass Was as gay as Siya on LAHHATL ! ... Me ? I was Bi , but on the down low , I Had a boyfriend and a couple Females on the side .. But i Mean Shit who the fuck wouldnt wanna talk to me !

I Got a FAT ass !

" Girl focus on this Project not Booty "

Michelle rolled her eyes at me and started on her project , and all of a sudden my Phone ringed .

* Bitch Better Have my Money ! *

" Talk to Me ! "

" We meeting up after this class ? "

Why couldn't Yerri just Kik me and ask me this simple ass question ? I swear Only She would do some shit like this ! Yerri was my younger Step - Sister . Her Dad had been married to My Momma Since i was in the 5th Grade !

" Duhhhh Yerri ! , you could of just texted me ! "

" To bad i didnt want to ! Gotta Go Mr.Pickett All in my Mouth "

She didnt give me time to even say okay and hung Up .

" Who was that ? "

" My Little sister Yerri aggravating Ass , she wants me to meet her Up after this period "

" You have a sister ? " ,

She looked at me as if i was lying or sum shit !

" Yessssss Michelle i do ! to prove to you that i do you should walk with me!"

She Looked at me with a dull face than aggreed to walk with me . Michelle was a Stud and Lawddddd did she turn me on sometimes ! She Played basketball and Track , i had always found michelle attractive ! Since we was younger Michelle had always been the 'stud type ' , but see Me i would rather have her friendship instead of telling the truth .

When the bell Ringed we headed out , when we reached Yerri , Michelle started acting shy ..

" Michelle i told yo ass i had a sister "

michelle wasnt even stun me at the damn moment , all she did was stair Yerri down and started to try n make her move , but Yerri had always been hard to get and Plus she wasnt GAY ! or was she ?

they staired at each other so i had to keep it from being Awkward !

" Since all yall gon do is stair ill introduce you two , Yerri this is michelle , and Michelle this is yerri ! " .

They were both so ahy that i found it cute ! , Before i could say anything else Yerri Snatched me from michelle and Ran to the Bathroom .

What Tf was her Problem ?

" What the hell Yerri - ..

She had cut me off !

" How did you know i liked Michelle ?"

I Looked at her like she was crazy ! i aint Know SHIT !

" Uhmmm ... i didnt know , but you just told on Yourself "

She looked at me as if she had told The Biggest secret in her life ! She covered my mouth and Told me to never tell anyone about her Bi- Sexual feelings for girls , i shook my head and we procceded to meet michelle in the store !

" Im Feeling yo Sister Soaria , You gotta hook us Up mane ! Real Nigga Shit "

" Duhhhh Bih you know i got You "

We punched each other in the Shoulder and got on our buses , when i got on the Bus i couldnt help but think ..... If Only Michelle knew my true feelings about her ! I wanted her !