Brynjolf

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)
Pretty gentle and sweet, he likes to gently caress you and check you for wounds. He praises you and tells you how much he loves you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)
He likes his biceps, he likes when you grip them during sex. He likes your eyes. He likes staring into them and making you look into his.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)
Doesn't have any specific preference. He cums where he cums. He likes to cum inside you but he's not opposed to covering your face.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He wants to fuck in the Nightingale Hall.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)
He's definitely no virgin but he wasn't getting it consistently before you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.) Missionary but somehow not in a vanilla way. He makes it dirty somehow.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He can crack a joke while inside you but for the most part he's just focused on making you both feel good.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Hairy but well groomed. Clean too, he finds time to clean up.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…)
Very romantic. Very very romantic. He can fuck your brains out but he prefers to be sweet, unless it's a quickie.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
If he's hard he'll walk off to take care of the problem. Always thinking of you, always wishing it was your hand... or mouth.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Hair pulling, leaving marks, semi public sex, size kink, dirty talk.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
Nightingale Hall, Honeyside, The Ratway, anywhere just out of view of the guards

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
Honestly, back talk. He likes when you're bratty. He also likes when you're fired up about something and get in a fight. Not with him though, he'll get very depressed about it if he's the culprit.

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)
Doesn't want to bring anybody else into it. They can watch but they can NOT touch.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
He gives what he gets and he likes both. He's a pretty big fan of doing it at the same time.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
If he has the time? Slow, gentle, romantic. If he's in a rush he's gonna pound you against a wall like an animal.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Big fan of quickies during the day, taking a break from work to fuck you in an alleyway is one of his fantasies. But at night he likes to fuck you low and slow until you both fall asleep.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Yes, but not if it risks your life.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)
He can go for a whiiiiiiile. He likes being oversensitive and he likes making you squirm. He'd fuck forever if you let him.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
He has a few, and he likes enhancements. Potions to add to the pleasure? He's got many.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Loves to tease. Will tease you all day, infront of people, until you push him into an empty room and have your way with him.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
He can get loud at the end but in the beginning he's just breathing heavily.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
He knows one of the guild members has a crush on you, so he parades you around infront of them and likes to tease them about it.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants, picture or words)
Big. Thick, veins, girth out the wazoo.
He's a grower for sure.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
Very high. He's so horny all the damn time.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He likes to wait for you to fall asleep but sometimes he's exhausted.