A Weekend To Remember Part I

It was a quiet Saturday morning. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and Lincoln was ready for today. Today was the day he, Luan, Leni, Lucy, his girlfriend and his friends were going to the arcade to play some games and eat pizza.

Leni: Hey bro, excited to go play games and eat pizza later?

Lincoln: Heck yeah I am! They just installed this cool new Ace Saavy arcade based on my characters!

Luan walks in excited.

Luan: Really?! How in the world did they do that?!

Lincoln: Well.. I was able to convince the creator of the comic book to make an arcade version of our characters where we team up with Ace and Jack.

Lucy: That's Wicked. You must be proud of yourself, because we are.

Lincoln: Yep! I even got us a deal which gets us a video game and a theatrical movie!

The other sisters run downstairs in joy as they hear what Lincoln said.

Lola: You did what?! I'm so happy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Lincoln: No problem! We'll look great! This one will be much better than the convention contest one. It'll have us teaming up with the real Ace and Jack and I even suggested stuff like magic, spy technology, and all of your hobbies to be involved as well to make it the most accurate movie and video game possible!

Luna: So Linc, when do we start filming for it?

Lincoln: I'll let you know, they haven't responded back yet. I still haven't told Lori yet that she's a part. Could you tell her for me please. Me, Leni, Lucy, and Luan are meeting up with my friends at the arcade.

Luna: On it!

Lynn: I can't wait to be famous Linc!

Lincoln: Me neither Lynn! I made sure your character was accurately portrayed! Your sporty character fits perfectly with the theme I was going for!

Lynn: I'm very proud of you for writing your own movie concept! Who's the big studio releasing our film? Any guest stars?

Lincoln: It's going to be released by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures and the guest stars are going to be Jim Henson's Muppets from Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock.

Lola: Wait, why are the Muppets guest staring in our film?

Lincoln: I remembered how we all really love the Muppets and thought, hey why not have Kermit and the Muppets host our movie. Oh and a few Marvel heroes get to be in it.

Lynn: Really?! Spider-Man? Captain America? Please tell me!

Lincoln: It's going to be the Avengers team but instead of Iron Man, Spider-Man will replace him and Guardians of the Galaxy team will replace Captain America.

Lynn: Man, you just made me more excited little bro! Hey, you mind us joining you guys at the arcade to celebrate?

Lincoln: Not at all! Let's go guys!

They head off to Gus' Game and Grubs, where they begin to order cheese pizza.