Chapter 1

XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

"PETER, WAKE UP SWEETY." His sweet Aunt hollered from downstairs, the delicious aroma of her cooking wafted in his nose along with the smell of yesterday night's blissful shenanigans.

Peter woke up from his mess on the bed. The entire room was littered with papers, clothes, books and such.

He groaned at the thought of having to clean this all before going to School. First Day and he could already see himself being late.

He rushed himself with a quick shower before climbing downstairs for his breakfast. He found his hot sexy Aunt in a Red satin short robe barely tied below her heavy jugs. Half of her jaunty cleavage spilling out of flimsy robe. She had glowing just fucked smile going for herself as she saw her son like nephew come downstairs. She smiled saucily and turned back to the kitchen, stirring the scrambled eggs and flipping the omelette. Peter felt his dick straining in his jeans at the sight of those sexy round under cheeks jutting from the short satin robe.

Peter put his school bag on the kitchen chair all the while admiring the hypnotic moves of his Aunt's sexy butt to the music invisible to all except her

Peter put his school bag on the kitchen chair all the while admiring the hypnotic moves of his Aunt's sexy butt to the music invisible to all except her. She shook that sexy round ass with a bounce that could compete with the best woofer of a Sound System.

Peter pressed himself against her, hugging her hip to butt, chest to back nuzzling in her neck, he cupped her round huge mountain tits testing the weight of them. Squeezing them gently he extracted an appreciative sigh from his curvy milf of an Aunt.

Looking Good," He complimented the cooking dishes, totally, "What's for breakfast?" He casually ground himself against her shapely ass cornering her against the kitchen counter, May felt his hardness poking in her and rubbed her ass in return, feeling horny and delighted as the hefty package rested on the curve of her back. She was breathtakingly beautiful and curvy, a true definition of Milf.

Her naturally Italian accent with the sweet Susy homemaker specs made her all the more appealing but only he was the one who was ploughing this piece of art.

She adjusted her glasses on the bridge of her nose and turned around to greet Peter.

"Hey sweety, Good Morning." She gazed in his chestnut eyes and pulled him in her motherly embrace as their lips collided into a not so familial and totally incestuous kiss. Both their lips seeked the other's wet invading tongue as hot strands of minty saliva were exchanged with a passion between two lovers.

Both their tongues duelled for dominance, exploring the deep passion sucking off those lips. Peter captured those heavenly, juicy plump lips in his and May was quick in response as she pulled him deeper in her mouth with her fingers tugging on his hairs towards her tongue. She swallowed their combined juices and swirled her tongue for more as she spun and roughly pushed him back against the counter.