Enchanted (A Jason Smith Love Story)

"The lingering question kept me up, 2 am who do you love? I wonder till' I'm wide awake. And now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door, I'd open and you would say: Hey it was , enchanting to meet you. All I know is I was, enchanted to meet you. This night is sprakling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever, wondering if you knew, this night is flawless, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone. I'll spend forever, wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you. This is me praying that, this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends, my thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again. These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon, I was enchanted to meet you...."

It's funny, how life throws unexpected curveballs at you. I never thought that night at the party we'd meet., and hit it off immediately. I never thought we'd run into each other after that night, either. And I sure as heck never thought I'd be in the position I'm in right now. I don't know what to expect anymore, in fact I'm not really sure of much, accept for this. I was enchanted to meet you....