chapter 1:goldslyth

The main character
Name:tamara melson
Age:13

a girl was born with magical blood and was forced to be cared for by her aunt named olsyn whelerr while the whereabouts of her mother were still unknown, the child was named tamara melson

Rachel is always praised for being beautiful, while Tamara is always ridiculed for pug and big eyes, but Rachel doesn't care about that difference. Rachel always defends her best friend. tamara

While in class, Tamara was drawing fairy tales, but a classmate saw Tamara drawing and laughing at Tamara because she still believed in fairytales.

But Rachel defended Tamara

During recess Rachel and Tamara were eating sandwiches in the canteen when they were busy eating a gang of naughty boys mocking Tamara "Hey pug your nose almost disappears when you eat a sandwich" " They both laughed.

|Someone sees them everytime...

When they entered their classroom there was a guest from Goldenia Academy, that person was looking for an attractive boy for their dormitory or school, that person was called Adam Magic, ever since the first time he stepped into Adam Magic's class, he already smelled good. kid, huh!! Of course that child is Tamara Melson, because when Tamara was examined, when Adam Magic heard Melson's name, he immediately chose Tamara to enter Tamara into Goldenia Academy, suddenly Rachel came towards Adam Magic and Tamara "I am Tamara Melson's best friend I think I should accompany her" Adam Magic immediately allowed Rachel to come even though Rachel didn't have any privileges, Adam Magic also said to Tamara "melson you have to come to my station to go to the boarding school Goldenia Academy this is the address make sure you both come special"

the next day Tamara and Rachel went straight to the station wearing the uniforms that Adam Magic gave them. Then they were not the only two special children whose IQ was above average at the train station heading to Goldenia Academy.

Rachel: I can't believe I'm going to be a student at Goldenia Academy, Tamara said: "You mean we?" Rachel: "hahah yeah that's what I mean" on the train they both sat down and were approached by one of the goldenia academy seniors named cedrick john "hi can i sit here?" they both allowed their seniors to sit in front of him Rachel: "How long have you been at Goldenia Academy?" Cedric john:"not long just 3 years" Tamara: "Is Goldenia Academy just an ordinary school?" cedric john: "no you haven't heard of it?" Rachel: "Hear what?" Cedric: "Look at this" Cedric showed his magic from both hands, it showed golden power, Rachel and Tamara were shocked, almost couldn't believe it "senior Cedric, this is for real !!, are we going to study this at goldenia academy? " Cedric:" well you will master it, this is just ordinary magictha you will master more" they were both very excited and impatient.

cedric: "oh one more thing you should know in the goldenia academy dormitory there is such a thing as a goldslyth tree whose tree has been planted for centuries right in front of the forest outside the gates of goldenia academy according to goldenia legend anyone who can take the necklace inside the tree will got the powers that belonged to the powerful goldenslyth mage king but there isn't anyone who could even be that dangerous there"
Tamara looks very interested. Rachel: "Hmm.. wait, if Goldenia Academy is located in Neverland, how can this train driver know where it is?

cedric : "yes because the train driver is mr.green who brings new children from the ordinary world to the foreign world"

Tamara:"the world of goldenia is very very interesting!!"

Cedric:"Yes, that's right, it's very interesting, okay, in 2 minutes we will arrive"

the goldenia train enters the portal to the world of goldenia.