Married to a Malfoy

I've been Married to Draco Malfoy for a week now he's still viel and cruel but not as bad I close my eyes then quickly grab a book and make my way to mine and Draco's bedroom. I read too chapters then go down stairs I start making dinner for the too of us which was nice I heard the door slam I get a little scared then I take our dinner out.

We eat in silence then I made my way up the stairs and go into our bedroom with Draco sitting on the bed waiting for me I say what's up he says Pantsy I nodd he gets close and gives me a kiss I smile at him ,then a smile spreads across his face then Draco shuts the curtains and locks our bedroom door .

Then he stripped us both a pushing me against the wall then I realise he's making me pregnant because I can feel huge kicks go inside me I feel motionless which I'm scared of then when he finished I went to the bathroom and got a shower .

Then I got out and said I hate you Malfoy he smirked at me which gave me the creeps as he knew I went to the doctor's the next day he said I was definitely pregnant .

9 months later
Hi Nicrissa I say oh Mione when's the baby due says Nicrissa anytime this week I say she smiles then I weep in pain Nicrissa said it's coming I said I hate the evil little Devil I say she nodded .

I had twins a girl and a boy called Roxeella and Dramelio I went home the next morning with my too babies I took the babies up to their bedroom and then go into the garden. 2 minutes later Draco comes behind me and presses a kiss on the back of my neck .

I hate you sometimes he laughed with a smirk on his pale face as I sit down as he presses a kiss on my lips.