Getting wild and dirty 😩😩😩😩

(Disclaimer: Shake and the other aqua teen members are human in this story, before you comment about them being talking food.)

It's been weeks since you and your boyfriend Master Shake started dating. He introduced you to his friends, Frylock and Meatwad.

"Frylock and Meatwad? There's someone I'd like yew to meet." Shake said.

"If it's one of those weird friends you have again, Shake, then I don't want to see them." Frylock replies back.

"Oh come on, Frylock! It's just my girlfriend, geez!" The other man got angry at him for scolding him.

"Hi guys!" You said, with a smile.

"Nice tits, Y/N." Shake said, while he got distracted at your boobs.

"Shake, I know you're horny, but not right now." You said, while trying to talk to Meatwad. Poor Shake, he couldn't wait any longer to fuck.

"Ugh, fine." He sighed, while he waited until you were done.

Anyways, Shake never gotten laid before, and no woman wants him. Except you. He's pushing 40 and he never had sex.

It eventually became midnight and Meatwad was sleeping, while Frylock was working on new experiments and studying new materials to use. Shake was VERY horny, all he kept thinking about was you.

He tried to watch TV to distract him, it didn't work. His erection was bothering him.

"Hey there big boy, what's wrong~?" You asked him, while he jumped up from his seat.

Shake just sat there in silence for a couple of minutes until he finally said a word.

"I wanna fuck you, Y/N." He said, with a monotone voice and a blank expression.

You let your hand go and you felt his bulge, he was ready. It was your first time having fun with your boyfriend.

You both started making out in the living room, you felt Shake exchanging saliva with you. He began kissing you, passionately. You took off his backwards pink baseball hat off his medium blonde hair. You was drooling from how good it was.

"Goddammit. Look at those titties of yers. I want to see those fat bewbs!" He yelled out.

He decided to rip off your shirt and your bra, exposing your breasts to him. His tongue went swirls on your nipples, while biting them.

"F-Fuck...a-aah...mmmm...Shake~" Only a few words seem to slip out your mouth because you were distracted on his mouth skills. Then you decided to get down on your knees and tease Shake about sucking his dick. 

His shorts was tented due to his bulge showing, you slipped them off and started sucking him off anyways. His cock weighed 6'2 inches.

"Ugh....Y/N...f-fuck! It feels so good, babe~! Don't stop!" Said Shake, while trying not to moan from how good it is. His hand was gripping the back of your head, likewise. You choked on his dick.

He was fucking your face with his dick inside your mouth. Shake also loved it when you played with his balls. It was hitting the back of your throat.

Eventually, he came and you swallowed his salty, thick, essence from his penis. You enjoyed the taste of his bittersweet semen.

You decided to take your skirt and panties off, you were fully nude now. So was Shake. 

His body was skinny, while it had birthmarks and scars all over it. He also had paper-white skin.

"Spread yer fucking legs, Y/N." You spread your legs wide open as your boyfriend told you to do so. He also removed his yellow rubber gloves.

His cock disappeared into your body and he was brutally fucking your pussy, the next thing you know. He didn't care if the other Aqua Teen members heard him grunting and panting, loudly.

Your thighs were squirming and twitching from how big his dick was. The pressure felt good.

You were moaning and crying out from how good his cock was. You wanted everyone to know who you belong to.

"Yer such a needy slut for daddy. What a naughty bitch~" He degraded you, while leaving hickies on your neck and biting you anywhere he can.

You wrapped your legs around his penis and he started gripping your hips while you were riding him. He had deep breathy moans while you was on top.

Your eyes rolled back for one last orgasm before he came inside your vagina, you were seeing stars and gaining dizziness from how hypnotic Shake's cock was.

Your boyfriend's heart was racing and he was gripping the chair. He felt his climax reach him in pleasure and decided to cum inside you.

"OH MY GOD, FUCK! I'M C-CUMMING~!" You cried out, before Shake painted your body white with his fresh semen.

You both fell in a tired position while cuddling eachother naked. You moved his hair out of his face so you can see his beautiful eyes more clearly.

He was the bigger spoon while you cuddled your tall milkshake boyfriend.

"I love yew, baby. Can we do this sometime again~?" He asked. 

"Yes please, daddy." You replied back to what your boyfriend Shake said.

By the morning, Frylock had to clean up you and your boyfriend's mess last night because it ended up all over the carpet and the chair. He also had to do the laundry.

(Author's Note: I have never wrote a ATHF smut fanfiction before so I'm sorry if I got stuff wrong.)