My Dreams

Nikki, Elen, Madi, Marienda, and i were in a club. thats were we met Sam. Sam is few years older than us his girlfriends name was Katie. now my story starts four years later when i was at school i was sixteen sam was eighteen.

I got in trouble in school for not participating in gym class. my stepdad thomas is my gym teacher which is even worse cause he knows all my teachers. and so i get in even more trouble then if it was any one else who didnt participate. he also controls my grade horrible huh.

So when i got home from school today, Sam was there my mom Beatrice said" he wanted to talk to me".so i said "ok but let me change quick" i got in bathroom and then i realized i forgot my clean pants (i know really in all the sstupid little shows the person always forgets the pants ha im just that smart i guess) so i was going to run out quick to get them.

"hey mckenize there are a pair of pants laying out here on the table do you need them". oh my gosh its sam he found my pants now i cant get them unless i ask him to hand them to me through the door. but that would be so embarrissing.

"no i dont need those right now but thanks anyway" that sounded ok i think. i quick put on my other pants and ran out there. he was gone so i went outside. i found him he was leaning up one a house across the street a little ways. i started walking down the rode. he met me in front of my neighbors house.

tommy my little while not that little he was thirteen annoying brother started following me up the rode to see who it was once he saw he ran back to the house at least he didnt stay because i didnt have a good feeling about this whole meeting. sam and i started to talk.

"why are you here" i asked.

"i needed to talk to you" he said.

"about what" i said it sounded kinda rude to me.

"its hard to explain" he said really sweetly.

" well start explaining then" i said.

"shes with a guy named bill" he said he sounded really sad.

" who" i said i already knew it was katie but they were so good together maybe theres a chance its not her

"katie" he looked so upset.

"what the heck and why do i care" i said back not worrying if it upset him.

"because" he said back.

"tell me right now sam" i said.

" were friends right just friends" he said.

"yeah as always" i said.

"ive been thinking" he looked nervous.

"sam just tell me" i was starting to get annoyed with him.

"what about more then just friends" he said

"um im not ready for any sort of thing like that" i was so suprised

"ok i guess" thats all he said i gave him a hug and he left.

Tommy ran over "what was that about".

"sam wants to hangout oh and im going to the movies tonight" i said.

"ohh mckenize and sam sitting in a tree k i s s i n g" he started.

" shut up about it or ill tell all your friends that you had to sleep with your daddy and mommy and a night light when you were in fith grade" i threatened.

"ok fine what ever" he said he ran off agian.

i told my mom that i was going out with some friends tonight she said that was ok then she asked what was up with sam.