Attraction

He gave me one of his shirts after my clothes were all wet by the heavy rain. I looked at the shirt, it was the one he was wearing when we first met. Whenever I think about him, he appears in my head wearing this shirt that I could never imagine it on me.

I looked at myself in the mirror before telling him that I'm done. I'm completely lost in his shirt as if it is double oversize on me. I turned around to check on me again and I could feel his manly perfume when I moved a bit. His scent is everywhere around me.
"I'm done"- I said as I opened the door, I saw a mischievous smile forming on his lips when he first  saw me in his own shirt.

He looked down at me from afar and I was glad by the distance between us.I knew if he takes one step closer it means I'm one step closer to do something that I'll regret later. He took the first step and broke the silence. Not everything goes as I wish. I can't take my eyes off of him when he is this charming and attractive.

He is coming toward me without breaking eye contact and I hate myself because I can't look anywhere else but him with that long black coat. We're face to face now. He is looking at me like he wants to memorise my face. "I don't call you little one for nothing"- He said and I'm melting under the heat of moment.

It seems like the speech I gave him about tough girls an hour ago was a beautiful lie. That's why he made fun of me and I failed to win over him.
He knows what he is doing to me he is completely aware of his effect on me. We both know but maybe we want to ignore the fear just to see what will happen to us later. What if we make a mistake, what if we try our luck.

Maybe I'm not the one I'm showing, the warm hearted cute girl and now as he calls me " Little one". Maybe I'm completely the opposite and I believed whatever people called me so far. I never did anything wrong but they didn't give me an award for being a good girl, for staying in my safe area and not trying new things.

But let's be honest, are all these thoughts some excuses to convince myself to grab him by the collar and pull him closer to me just to kiss him on the lips? just to feel the taste of his pink lips?
"What made you so silent?" his voice woke me up from overthinking, I tried to look at the wall when I saw his hands making their way to my hair.

" Let's fix you a bit, what do you say?" - He said as he touched my hair so carefully and gently and I answered him by looking at his honey-like eyes. His fingertip touched my neck one last time while he released my hair from the shirt, sending shivers down my spine. I don't know how I forgot to fix my hair although I looked in the mirror before.

"I'm Ece, don't call me "Little one" Evren bey."- I protested. I had to change the power balance.
"See how you protested like a little girl, no room for protesting little one." - he snapped back as he smiled again and I don't know how I got the power to look into his eyes and smile.

He is taller than me but that's not enough reason for him to call me " Little one". Maybe this is just me trying to protest against that nickname he gave me but deep down I'm melting whenever he calls me " Little one" with his deep manly voice.

"Let's go"- He said and made that face again, that cute face he makes when he sees me.
I feel like I'm falling ....
"Let's go" - I said and we left the room