Chapter 18

After returning to Yanjing, Li Qingzhou was busy again.

—New company site selection, contact Qiao Huanming and others to set up relevant laboratories and scientific research teams…

The most important thing is that one day, his paper will be published.

The land that Li Qingzhou took at a low price is next to the new address of Xincheng.

He plans to build a large-scale automobile city here that integrates the experience and sales of smart high-tech automobiles.

Continuation of the previous Motor City project, but with changes.

—This will also be the first 4S store in Yanjing that combines new energy vehicles with intelligent AI.

The place of company office and technology research and development should be selected in Yanjing City, the best location is convenient enough and the transportation is developed.

But it's not easy to find a place that takes all aspects into consideration.

Not long after, Zou Ming contacted Fang Xiyan - the location of the company's location was determined.

The address given by Zou Ming is in the center of Yanjing.

—A commercial building that has just been vacated, only needs to be refurbished and can be used normally.

Fang Xiyan drove according to the address.

Li Qingzhou did not enter the building for the time being after getting off the bus, but first observed the surrounding environment-the location of the city center is really good, with greenery, restaurants, and convenient transportation, extending in all directions…

Zou Ming walked out of the door of the commercial building and welcomed Li Qingzhou and Fang Xiyan in.

The building has 28 floors.

Although the equipment, tables and chairs in the building have been emptied, the water and electricity are running normally.

The elevator door opened with a ding.

Zou Ming waited for Li Qingzhou to go first before walking into the elevator.

He pressed the twenty-eighth floor.

During the gradual ascent of the elevator.

Zou Ming introduced: "Mr. Li, the entire top floor is the area where you will work and rest in the future. The lighting is very good, and you can almost overlook half of the city center..."

There is clear glass opposite the elevator door.

While listening to Zou Ming's introduction, Li Qingzhou looked out of the elevator, his eyes slowly condensing on an unusually conspicuous building.

This building is diagonally opposite the commercial building and is also a tall building.

With a "ding" sound, the twenty-eighth floor has arrived.

As soon as the elevator door opens, there is a spacious hall, and there are several rooms further inside.

Among them, the largest one will be used as Li Qingzhou's office in the future.

Zou Ming opened the door, there was a person standing in front of the bright floor-to-ceiling window in the empty room, he said, "Third Master, Mr. Li is here."

Liu Bohuai turned around.

He was wearing a gray suit and vest, no tie, with two buttons unbuttoned, showing the charm of a casual and mature man.