no title yet

Hi Angie my name is Preston where are you flying to? , He asks Oh I'm flying to Florida where are you going, I ask oh same here, he says. I'm going to visit my dad for the very first time in forever. I'm going to see my mom for the first time since my parents divorced my mom cheated on my dad I say. Coming to think of it why I would tell a complete stranger that. Preston was actually pretty good looking guy. He was tall he had his pretty sexy abs, a perfect tan, beautiful brown spiky hair like how Cameron Dallas would do it, then there were his beautiful brown eyes I could stare into all day.

Suddenly the plane began to shake right and left. Then we point straight down ward. I look out my window we're headed straight torwards a tiny island we get closer and closer closer closer the pilot tells us to get ready for impact 3.....2.....1...boom!!!!

When I open my eyes. I am in sand. I look to my left and I see a pool of blood by my leg. Which immeadtly begins to throb. Sucking in the pain I look to my left where I see Preston lying next to me. His eyes are still closed. Just looking at him gave my stomach butterflies. He then opened his eyes'...w...w...w... where are we, he asked. I don't know I said. The last I saw was a tiny island. Which sounds crazy because how do you get on an island from Washington to Florida?

He then notices my leg and asks if I am okay.Yah ill be fine I say. At least let me look at it he says. I pick up my leg and put it on his leg. He then inspects my leg. You'lll be fine he says

Did I not make that clear earlier... I told you I was fine. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't infected he says. Yah, okay. We all know you just wanted to touch my sexy legs I say grinning at him. Yah your right your right I did want to touch your sexy legs that are all bloody. This immediately makes me my face turn a bright pink. Awww you're blushing I bet you have butterflies in your stomach. Which makes my face a bright red.

A/N please comment and vote thank you for reading I hoped you liked it I will update soon