💟Chapter 1

"Why does no one like purple?" Jeongin thought to himself like everyday. He tried asking his mum once. His mother's answer was: "Because this place has a bad history with the color purple. Just don't think much about it." Jeongin couldn't help but overthink about this purple subject. He decided to go for a walk to clear his mind. He wore his favorite hoodie got ready and walked out of his room. He went near his mum to inform her he was going to be out. "Mom I'm going out on a walk." "Sure just don't be too late to come back" "Okay bye." "Bye"

Jeongin put on his coat and sneakers then he walked out of the house closing the door. He decided to go to the park he always went to. He had a park he always went to. The park would usually be empty so he would sit on one of the swings and just relax his mind. He loved it in the park.

He was walking for a few minutes and he was close to reaching the park. And then... then... then... The rest was gone. Jeongin couldn't find the rest in his memories. He didn't remember it. He couldn't remember it.

(a/n) I really dont like interrupting the readers with a/n so this will be the first and last in this book. I am new to writing so if this story is bad please don't judge me! Thank you for choosing my book to read and I hope you enjoy it <3