Sap

“Bobby, what in the actual fuck are you doing right now.” Bryce demands when she returns home from an extremely late night at work to see her husband sprawled out on their living room floor.

Bobby turns his face up from the carpet to look Bryce in the with a pouting face. “Did you not see my texts?”

Bryce stares at him. “No, I didn’t, stupid. Do you know how many texts I got today? If I were to look at the texts you sent me instantly at 2 in the morning I wouldn’t be the richest woman on the planet.” The man’s frown deepens. Bryce sighs. “What’s wrong?”

“I didn’t get a covid shoooot,” Bobby groans, rolling onto his back.

“What do you expect me to do about it, Bobby?” Bryce questions. “I don’t even believe in condoms and I got my vaccine.”

Tears fill the man’s eyes as he pouts at his wife. Bryce groans as she pulls out her phone. She stands there for a second with the phone at her ear until whoever she may be calling answers.

“Donovan!” Bryce exclaims, “Bobby got covid…I know…Yes, again, I’m aware of who I married…”

Bobby scoffed, “What’s that ‘sposed to mean?”

Bryce glances at her husband, “Nothing, sweetheart,” She says before continuing her conversation with Donovan. “Remember when I got covid? He’s at least 20 times more dramatic than I am about it,” She sighs, “Just cover for me at work tomorrow.” Bryce groans after she hangs up. “I can’t believe you, Bobby!”

“Bryce, what are you even freaking out for?” He stares up at her and sticks his tongue out. “You know yelling makes me horny, ‘specially from you.” Bryce glares at him in response. Bobby sits up to look at her, taking her hand and gently pulling her down to sit with him. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?”

She uncharacteristically frowns at her husband. “It’s stupid. I just got a new heart and here you are getting sick. What if I got sick and somehow something happened to my heart? It’s dumb, I know-“

“No it’s not. I’m so glad you have your own heart now, baby. You constantly just felt like shit half the time.” Bobby assures.

She grins at him, but it’s sweet. “I’m sure the Elmers appreciate my new heart.”

Bobby quickly tackles his wife to the ground and kisses at her neck, feeling her chest vibrate with laughs. Bryce gasps, “Bobby Best, you sap!”

The man pulls back, “I’m not a sap!” He declares.

She smirks. “Mhm, sure.”

He blows her hair off of her face. “You’re the sap.”

“Ay, ay, bucko.” Bryce stops, “Don’t go around telling lies.”

Bobby kisses her neck again. He mumbles, “Sap,” Under his breath.

Bryce flips him over. “I heard that. I’m not no sap!”

The terrorist leans up to slip his tongue in his wife’s mouth. He pulls back. “You must just like like me.” He concludes.

Bryce crosses her legs and sits harshly down on Bobby’s chest, knocking this wind out of him with her large smile. She watches as the man wheezes for air and tries to shove her off. “You’re the sap.”

“No, I’m..not!” He tries to say.

“Admit it.” Bryce demands as his face turns bright red.

“Fine, fine! I’m the…sap!” Bobby gasps when the former president slide off his chest and pats his cheek.

Bryce blows him a kiss as she leaves the room. “I’m ordering takeout!”