Patterns of Love A/N

For Alexandria Jamie (AJ), getting an internship at Hitachiin Fashions all the way in Japan was a dream come true.

Not only does she get to work under Yuzuha Hitachiin personally, but she gets to go to the elite Ouran Academy for FREE, as well as live in the same mansion as her and her family.

But living with the Hitachiin's was definitely not what she expected. Other then missing her family in Canada practically every day, she had to learn a whole new language, keep up with her studies while staying on top of her internship, and the most difficult of all, deal with the twin's everyday shenanigans. Now imagine adding a crazy host club and her confusing feelings of love towards a certain twin.

These every day struggles are AJ's patterns of love.

Hopefully it turns out as beautiful and bright as the cherry blossom petals that fall to the ground.

Hello Wattpad readers! I'm mismatchED_10, and here is my newest fanfiction: Patterns of Love, A Hikaru Love Story!

I had this idea a little while ago and I really wanted to start writing it! As soon as I started my very first chapter, I couldn't stop typing away on my laptop.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book! If it's similar to any other stories here on Wattpad, it was not intentional and I sincerely apologize if you thought I took yours, or someone else's ideas! This story will be following the anime series, as well as having some chapters of my own.

I do not own all of the characters. All rights go to the respected owners of Ouran High School Host Club.