1

Introductions: Bella-a really sofisticated woman who has planned her own future,shes very elegant and she gotta be treated like a princess or she ll call her daddy
Araok-a mafia boss who would do freacking anything to please his princess bella.

____________________________________
One day a misterious girl met a rich mafia boss.She was extremely beautiful and he was extremely rich $.
She was looking forward to marry a rich man so he can treat her like the princess she is,and thats how it was!
The mafia boss was planning a romantic dinner,he had hired lots of people to arrange the best dinner ever.Araok had told Bella to dress really nice,but she alway dressed like that.He was dressed in a black suit and Bella was dressed in a black long Chanel dress and her Chanel bag,she had long diamond earrings and her hair in a ponytail ,her makeup was so elegant you couldnt take your eyes off her.
Araok picked her off her 23M house with a limusine and she was waited with a glass of wine and 1000 roses in front of the car.
When they arrived at the restaurant Araok said:
-oh princess you look amazing.you dont know what i would do to u..
*Bella scoffs*
-oh my boy,i always look amazing,no wonder why you ll do everything.You dont look to bad for yourself too my boss.
They continue to eat and after drink the most expensive wine in the world picked by the gods of wine.
*after some time*
Araok stands up and gets something from his pocket,it was a 24k diamond ring,he was proposing!!
-my darling,you make me the happiest man on the world just by looking at me.Will you be mine forever,princess?
-YES!says Bella excited

They celebrate the proposal and after they go home.
They change in their pj's,Bella has a victoria secret pink pyjama and he has a vs (victoria secret) man pjs.
They drink wine in their bed and listen to jazz music,they post on their socials that they are engaged and their phones go crazy.

To be continued...
(Sorry if u wait much but im publishing the next part next week)
But i wanted to show u guys how bella and araok look

This photo is from today's incident!They took this photo after he proposed but i also wanted to mention that Bella is declarated the most beautiful woman on earth and shes the biggest model on earth

See you next week🤍