The Beginning

…Story begins………………..

1917

    In the middle of Iceland,A place where no one lives, a place where no one wants to go. In such a place there is a secret factory Of "CIE'' 130 metres under the ground. In this factory, their one and only goal was to create creatures who look like humans but they are Far superior than humans in every possible way. They want to create beings who are labelled perfect in the language of humans. Around 1000+ workers are working under a Scientist  named Doc. ______, who is the mastermind of all of this. Unfortunately, the World Government came to  know about this Project and They had sent The Army of  Diser(Top Class soldier) and  345 military soldiers to the base of CIE. 

Successful- They are able to create 17 super artificial humans or Syphernic…….

□□□Current scenario is played by Jake and doc.Who are  trying to Save these Syphernics from NIC officers…□□□

Point of View(POV) of Jake, an underling of Doc.

''Doc!,,hurry and hide them all in the evacuation chamber,, Like the 003 or the government will seize this laboratory, Doc! , are you even listening,,

He said,''Jake, i am listening,,""

 Don't worry jake ,, We can't do anything as of now , Just wait for the NIC officers ,

What?Doc!,"Why are you so calm, and Wtf are you doing on the table?

We will be sentenced to death if they found out all of this,,

He said,"Control yourself Jake, We can't do anything, If you wanna run for your life you can,I won't stop you.

But Doc We have spent  10 years on this project,,

He said," don't worry i have released 001 to 017,,

except 003,, All of them in the real world with real identity ,,They will take some time to comfort themself in between humans.. 

I said,"What! why didn't you tell me ,, and what happened to 003 , why didn't you release him?.

He said," He is not ready ,, He is in a deep stuermlation,,,

What if NIC find him?

As of now We can't even find him,,, 

What!?

Doc said,"Lie lies in the prudent,,

"□□After 8 hours NIC officers reached our base and arrested all of the scientists and me(Jake) too. But the doc escaped somehow,, Even the military couldn't find him, And they left him as they think he is too old and will die because of the cold weather, so do I.

We are all taken to the central jail□□………………

(Narrator)

There was nothing left in the laboratory of the doc.____Except silent. Govt. Closed the matter without Informing people of the world,,

And as time passed the laboratory became an abandoned haunted place. Even world wars have taken place, but there is no intruder in this factory. After 103 years  , A malfunction occurred in the Secret chamber of the lab. Because of that Syphernic 003 who was asleep for 103 years in a sleeping chamber got awaken………. 

"Point of View(POV) of Syphernic 003".

,"Huh , Where am i ,, 

What is this place, Who am i ,, And why am i on a sleeping chamber ,, I didn't even remember anything of my past ,,