6. 💌🕊️

No One's POV:

"Kai told you that!?" Taehyun screeched after what Yeonjun told him. The older could feel his cheeks getting red.

"What's going on honey?" Beomgyu asks, opening their bedroom doof slightly after he's done preparing their breakfast.

"I-I.. nothing!" Taehyun shouted and tried to get out of the room, but Beomgyu grabbed his wrist. "You look mad, What happened?" Beomgyu asks, an eyebrow slightly raising.

"Well.." Yeonjun scratched his head, "Don't even say it!" Taehyun yelled, making the oldest flinched. "Oh? By the reaction on your face, is this what I think it is?" Beomgyu observed Taehyun's reaction before looking up to the oldest.

"I guess you could think that." The tallest muttered, before getting out of the bedroom. Beomgyu smirked at Taehyun, "We'll talk about this after breakfast, hm?" And Taehyun quickly nodded, his face as red as a tomato.

'Oh, I'm definitely fucked.' Taehyun thought before getting dragged by the older out of the bedroom.

__

Soobin's POV:

"Mr.Choi," I heard some girly voice calling my name from behind, I turned around and saw Park Minji, older than me and one of my new employees.

"Yes, Mrs.Park?" I replied, "Do you want to have a coffee together after I finished the files you gave me?" She asks, tilting her head.

My palms were sweating, I didn't want this. But she's just a woman so I had to accept.

"Oh?— Uhm— Sure?" After I replied, I could see her turning around just to do her victory poses. What an Idiot.

She turned around to face me again, "Alright, thank you! See you later." She responded and I just nodded,

After she went out, Yeonjun hyung barged into my office. His pink hair was really messy. "Hyung? Woah, what happened?" I asks and I saw him inhale and exhale rapidly.

"I'm so sorry Soobin, I'm late, I'm really really sorry!" He appogized, with both of his hands intertwined to each one another and went on his knees.

I couldn't help but laughed, "Hyung, you don't have to apologized like that!" I said, and he was confused. "Wait, you're not mad?" He asks.

"Of course I don't, it's not like I check the time today. By the looks of your hair, you probably had a bad night." I replied, and he just smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah.. you can say that.." He said, suspiciously, but I'm just gonna ignore it. He sighed, "Are you free after this?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"Sorry hyung, but an employee wanted to take me out later after she's done with the files I gave her." I said, "A girl, huh?" Yeonjun questioned and I nodded.

"Didn't know you could cheat on Mr.Huening that easily." He smirked and my eyes widened, "H-Hyung!" I yelled.

He laughs, "I'm joking, calm down. Unless?.." I glared at him, making him yelped. "Get out you asshole." I hissed, shooing him away out of the office.

__

"Say Mr.Choi," Minji called and I hummed before sipping the coffee they have served, "May I ask some questions?" She asks and I was hesitating but nodded anyway.