Teaser #1

On a cold December day a young woman is sitting in a rocking chair with a baby held by a green blanket in her arms the room was a nursery with greens and blues. The woman had lovely dark purple hair and bright eyes that were as blue as the sky. She smiled down at the little baby boy  bundled in her her arms, and she began to sing a soft lullaby. A man with dark raven hair that reaches his shoulders walks into the room with a little girl on his hip and a boy just a few years older following in after them. "He is just handsome darling, just like you" she said just above a whisper not to wake the sleeping tot. The man smiles at his wife's comment before looking down at his side at the tiny girl clinging to him, the girl looked like a mini version of her mother, while the boy who is now leaning over the side of the rocking chair looked like him.

    The man placed the girl down who happily ran to her mother's side. The man held a loving gaze at his wife, he adored her truly, he glanced at the boy in her arms before making his way to the pair and taking the boy from the warmth of his mother's arms before placing her in the crib. While the toddler and child followed their father both curious of the boy who is now in the crib. "Luna, Thomas, come now let your brother rest, he is a baby and needs sleep to grow" the woman told her children, getting up from the chair, "Then he can play with us" the girl asked still looking at the boy through the bars of the crib.

    The man and woman picked up the curious children "Yes then he can play with you" the man replied and began to walk out the door with the girl with his wife following with their son.
________________________________
Welcome to a new story
Word count 332