Chapter 36

Yan University Library.

Liu Xiahui, Qu Yunfan and Qi Hao are preparing for their graduation thesis,they sit in a clean and undisturbed position.

But Liu Xiahui was obviously upset, and after a while, he threw the pen on the table, leaned against the chair and frowned.

Qi Hao and Qu Yunfan couldn't help but look at each other,looked - what happened to him? you ask.

Qu Yunfan: You ask.

Qi Hao: I dare not, you ask, hurry up.

Qu Yunfan said helplessly: "Xia Hui,Didn't you invite Xu Mengning to go out to watch a movie recently, how is it going?"

Isn't there any chance of missing an appointment...

Sure enough, Liu Xiahui said, "She didn't agree."

Qi Hao was surprised: "No, I thought there was already a little between you two... Why didn't she agree to you? It's just a movie."

"Xu Mengning is really hard to handle..."

Qu Yunfan: "Don't talk nonsense,Maybe it's just that the medical school is too busy,Xu Mengning just can't find time."

He is a medical student himself, so he naturally understands how troublesome the theoretical or practical courses of the medical school are.

Qi Hao shrugged and said

Then he said: "Xia Hui,don't think about these things all the time,want to be happy... Otherwise, let's go buy a car."

“My dad’s new car arrived a few days ago,smart car,It’s really fragrant! Whether it’s car performance or…”

"Cough!"

Qi Hao immediately shut up,and patted.

—I almost forgot,The new smart car was developed by Li Qingzhou…

Oh, he didn't think too much, after all, isn't Li Qingzhou cooperating with the Liu Group, Liu Sanye is Xia Hui's uncle.

Qi Hao scolded: "Xia Hui, don't care,I don't think Xu Mengning and Li Qingzhou are like..."

At this moment, two boys came over and sat next to the three of them.

They seemed to be discussing something, and they continued to talk without paying attention to their surroundings after sitting down.

"The news I learned today really shocked me for a hundred years. This girl in the medical school can be regarded as popular in our school's forum. I didn't expect..."

"No, who would have thought that Li Qingzhou's legs were disabled because of her... People could have been a healthy person."

"However, I heard rumors from the medical school before that the two should be boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"I think it is, otherwise why would a man save a girl he doesn't like, and is disabled for her? If the girl wants to know how to be grateful, she should take the initiative to take care of President Li."

"Not to mention that they grew up together in an orphanage, although this girl was adopted by a family..."

"What are you talking about?"

The two boys were startled by the sudden voice and raised their heads.

One of them knew Liu Xiahui and said, "I, we are talking about a post that suddenly became popular in the school forum..."

"It's about Li Qingzhou and a girl."

Li Qingzhou is very popular in Yan recently.

After all, he himself graduated from the Department of Computer Science of Yan University, and is considered a senior and alumni.