Prologue

"Maybe we are not really meant for each other,"

"No!" I sobbed. "We are. But you're just making excuses. We've been together for a long time. And I know you are the one,"

"But I don't feel it anymore. I don't love you anymore,"

My heart shatters as I hear those words coming out of his mouth.

"But I love you. We love each other, right?"

Please say yes. I beg you please say yes.

He looked away with his poker face.

"Can't you just understand it?!" he shouted, his fists clenching. "It's over. We're over,"

Tears still flowing. I can't help but to cry. I can't live without him. He's my world. And I can't imagine life without him.

"No. It's not yet over. You still love me right. You're just joking. Tell me, you love me, please,"

"No. We are over. And I don't deserve to be loved by you. I know someone will love you like how you feel for me. I am not the right person for you. Someone deserves your love than me. I'm sorry,"

He looked at me, without emotion in his face.

Why? Why are you doing this to me?

"Sorry," that is his last word before he left me, hanging.

Is that so easy? Can a 'sorry' heal all the pain I'm feeling right now? I just can't. Things still can't digest by my mind. It won't sink-in.

I don't know what to do, me without him in my life. I thought he's the one. I thought he'll be the one I'll grow up with. I thought we would make a happy family. I thought he's my true love. But I can't just accept the fact that they're all thoughts. They were only my thoughts.

I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out.

Tears flow again.

Love: find the right person for you. Be happy with your life now. Thanks for everything.

Sorry.

How can I live my life happy without you? I can't still imagine that we're over. For Pete's sake, we've been together for 6 months and it just ends up this simply?

I feel weaker when someone hugged me from the back.

"I'm still here for you,"