10. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 22𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Haeun POV

The car pulled up to training at 17:34 so by the time I got in I would have 20 minutes to get ready before everyone else arrives.

"Thanks Yunjin and thanks for taking me to the mall today" I stepped out and onto the snow.

She drove off and it was dark now. I walked across the snow and to the main entrance, the younger classes ended at 17:30 so the lights were still on.

I went in the main entrance doors and went into the changing rooms, I switched the lights on and sat on a bench.

Taking out my dobok and hairbobble I got dressed and stuffed my bag in a locker. I looked in the mirror and tied my hair up in a neat ponytail.

The place was warm compared to outside in the snow, I went into the main hall and began stretching and warming up so I was prepared to train hard.

The hall was nicely done with festive decorations hung up around the place, coach came in 5 minutes after I started stretching and went into his office.

I finished warming up so I walked over to the coach's office and entered, "evening coach" I politely said to him.

"Hi Haeun, are you excited for the christmas party today?"

'Christmas party?'

"What christmas party coach? I didn't know about this"

"Yes it's today, i put it on Facebook but I suppose you don't check Facebook do you"

"No coach, does everyone else know?" I asked

He nodded in response

We had a little chat about training for nationals and the party that was taking place in 10 minutes.

I started walking out when I forgot something, "oh yeah, my phone works again so you can message me about anything"

"That's good Haeun, now off you go. Go and train"

I went out and saw other people arriving to practice, those who arrive early are usually the ones determined to win, amongst them i saw Jungwon.

My eyes when wide when I realised, I connected the dots, 'oh no. Jungwon. Me. Christmas party? I swear to God if my dream was one of those ones that are like foreseeing the future I swear' I thought.

All I had to do today to make sure that my dream doesn't really happen is to 1. Make sure I stay away from him and 2. Don't go hide in the storage room.

The time got to 18:05 and coach called us over to explain the rules of the christmas party, "the first game is hide and seek, there will be a team of 3 seekers and you will have 5 minutes to hide"

He chose the 3 seekers, they were Sunoo, Eunji and Eunseok. Coach put the 5-minute countdown on the big clock and everyone ran off to hide.

'Don't go into the storage room'

In the corner of the room there was 7 mats rolled up and stood upright, there was enough room between them to fit 1 or 2 people depending on their body build.