Year 8 Shenanigans

That's right... I'm in a different year now. Also I've now started referring to my friends as gemstones.. Aquamarine-me, Azurite, Topaz, Emerald, Demantoid and Kunzite. I've probably forgotten others so oops.. What else is there? I officially have both an early lunch pass and a timeout card. I've been having death panics.. In school, I've been mass producing SU based stories. There's been TV explosions the past couple months. Sep 26: MLP Make Your Mark and TNS S8, Sep 30: TDG S10, Oct 6: TOH Panel, Oct 7: Oddballs, Oct 8: Chibiverse Ep 3, Oct 13: DEPP S2, Oct 15: TOH S3 Ep1. Then there was a mini break. And now: Nov 18: Cuphead S3, Nov 21: MLP Winter Wishday and Nov 25: Matilda the Musical. It's been fun. Morganite (Maisie) came back after a term's hiatus and she's just as psychotic as before.. She's in cooking with me and I'm cooking this week so she'll get me killed. I'm applying to be an Anti-Bullying Ambassador. Idk what else to say.. Wattpad Shenanigans. As you may have seen, I've made a new book called The Anecdotes of Stephanie Universe. This is my main SU insert and whichever ones come into my head, I'll note down. I have a second insert called The Human Peridot with the main character being Andromeda/Annie. The beginning of that, The Kidnapping, is dormant on my Tumblr page rn. I may move the insert over here to give it some new life. So I'll leave you with this lil bit I just came up with.
Jasper: You have the power of Rose Quartz!
Peridot: Now do you believe I needed an escort.
Jasper: I mean, combine that with the fact that Yellow Diamond's children are on this ship. Yes. Yes I do.
Annie: For your information, I am capable of not getting myself killed and so is Toffee!
Jasper: And that Spinel that keeps bopping me?
Annie: Stella? Yeah not as much but she's combat trained.. ish
Jasper: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! ONE OF YOU, DO YOUR JOB AND FIRE A BARRAGE, WIDESPREAD!
Peridot: Yeesh, someone's cranky.
Annie: What? Are you pissed that you're not Yellow's favourite? 😈
Peridot: Annie, I know what I said encouraged you but seriously shut up before I'm shattered and you're killed.