Chapter One: At The Panel

I had only known Mark as a great guy that I would have no chance meeting, but that was going to change very soon. I am attending Pax East were he was going to be at another panel. I took this opportunity to actually try to change something.

I was going to the panel which was a distance from the entrance. As I was walking to it, I looked around me only to see a sea of faces, all lit up and full of hope. I couldn't help to feel tingly inside. The thought of me being Face-to-face with Mark just hit my mind. I prickly wouldn't even know what to do or what to say.

I reached the panel after the walk and took a seat. I found one the right side of the middle of the center column, perfect to catch Mark as he walks by.

I was on my phone as I waited for the panel to start. Later, my head shot up to the front of the room as I heard sudden screams and applause. It was Mark and Bob on the panel. (Oh, and Wade , too, I guess) I just sat in shock, for this was my first time seeing him in person. I noticed how short he was and it made me crack a giggle.

The panel went on and it came time for questions. I learned that the "feet thing" was even more freaky in person. The whole crowd shared a couple of laughs and gasps. The panel was coming to about almost done and I was waiting patiently for him to answer my question (Nothing important of course) only to get him close. My arm grew tired, so I put it down for a while, and as I did that, he approached. Only to my surprise, he wasn't going for me. It was some guy beside me on the other side of the lane. Mark went to answer his question only not in the microphone that he brought with him due to Wade and Bob answering another question. I looked over and blushed a bit. He was bending down to hear the question clearer. I couldn't help but, reach my arm out and squeeze what I could. I and others saw him spike back to look at where it came from. I looked as innocent as I could, but he knew it was me. "Calm yourself" is all I heard him say. I grew red in my face as he returned to Bob and Wade with no other words.

I could understand how he would react to a random person grab his butt a bit, and with no other thought, I accepted my shame. But I could only remember the firmness of it, and that just made me blush even more. Other people around me looked at me with a sort of awe in their faces. After a little, everything dialed down a bit.

It was the end of the panel and I headed toward the exit. I was going down that same walk again, but stopped by the nearest bathroom. A girl needs to let it out sometimes.