a bedtime story for you bitches

one day, sad was just playing with sonics ballsacks (jk they were playing family paradise on roblox after they recently got the new game pass, vip admin.

sad needed to go to the toilet so they got up and walked to the bathroom in the dark. and they decided not to turn the light on. they go to the bathroom and turn the light on and lock the door trying to be as silent as they possibly can be. sad then sits on the toilet and the lights suddenly flicker and break and turn off. it all went dark and the lightbulb completely shattered. sad was scared to move because they didn't want to step on any pieces of glass and cut their feet open.

sad stays still on the toilet and waits till its day time for the light of day to shine into the bathroom and reveal where the shards of glass were. but for now, all sad could do is pray and wish for the best.

an hour went past, and the daylight still hasnt shown yet. sad was getting kind of bored because they left their phone in the other room.

sad was getting really tired and was about to sleep on the toilet when suddenly, sad felt a vibration. sad thought that it was nothing and that it would just go away but it happened again and it was way stronger then the last. sad thought that someone had broke into his house and started to panic but as soon as it happened again. he realised. it was not no normal sound of someone breaking into his house, it was something coming from below him.

he quickly shot up from the toilet but when he did... sonic appeared out of nowhere and shoots up sads ass at full speed. sad was very shocked and wondering what the fuck just went up their asshole.

sonic started screaming and gets stuck in sads bootyhole and his head is stuck and he cant move it and then xoji/len appears and then shoots sonic with a raygun and its a magic one it makes sonic shrink and he turns into a size of a frog. he crawls up sads ass still and sad is very shocked. len/xoji wanted to go after sonic and have sex with him and have 7192828299292 babies with him so, he shot himself with the ray gun to and he shrunk to and went after sonic.

sad was very shocked and surprised about what the fuck just happened and he felt like fucking darryl dixon just tickled his ass.

i cant be assed to finish this ekdnjsjsdbnd i hope u enjoyed tho and maybe ill make more parts soon ahhahahahahah

started
4:10am

and finished at

4:29am

(for the people who want extra details abt this...)