chapter 28

Rose POV

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Steven is Nick's brother?. I noticed a strikingly resemblance between them but did pay much attention to it since I don't know he has a brother somewhere.

"What re you thinking" Nick's voice broke me out of my thought

"Nothing to worry about" I replied

"If it's about the engagement ring, I will be worried" he said stabbing his fork into the poor steak

"What re you talking about?" I asked in a confused tone

"What did you tell my mother?" He whispered in my ear. His breath fanning my neck

No no no. Don't tell me he overhead our conversation, this isn't good.

"Nothing"

"Tell me or else you will be punish in front of everyone one" he warned.

"I said nothing. Beside I will like to know how you will punish, I'm a big girl" I said

"Last chance, tell me"

"I didn't tell her anything" I whispered back.

"What re you two discussing about" came Robert voice.

"Rose just wanted me to feed her" Nick lied. I guess today is a lying day.

His dad hum in response and continue devouring his food.

Just as think everything was over, Nick placed his hand on my bare thigh, hiking my dress up. What the fuck is he doing.

I glanced at him but his eyes was on his food. When my dress is up enough he ran his hand all over my thigh, creating goose bumps on my skin. He moved his hand further and his finger found the edge of my pant. He started rubbing my clit through the thin fabric causing heat to rush to my core.

"What re you doing" I whispered

"Punishing you babe" he grin at me

He shifted my pant one side and stroke my already wet pussy with his finger. His thumb settled on my clit stroking it causing me to gasp in pleasure.

"You re so fucking wet for me" he murmured in my ear

Before I could say anything else he push two fingers inside me and pump in and out causing me to moan out loud. Everyone heads turned in my direction.

"Humm, the food is so delicious. You cook so we'll Margaret" I comment to cover up for the moan.

All this time Nick keeps on pumping his fingers inside me and rubbing my clitoris at the same, my eyes roll back in pleasure. He curled his fingers inside me, I bit down my bottom lip  to stop me from moaning hard. I found myself spreading my legs wider to give him more access to my womanhood.

I felt a knot under my stomach and I clenched around his fingers...my phone beep on the table indicating a message, it's from Khloe. I opened the message gripping my phone tight and moaning internally and fucking his fingers before I saw what is written on my phone. It says: re you enjoying what he's doing to you?. Fuck my best friend knew what was going on under the table. I look at her from under my eyes lashes causing her to smirk at me. I mouthed a small fuck you to her before we were interrupted.

"Why re not eating your food Steve" Margaret asked

Nick pull out his fingers from my vagina and wiped clean them with a tissue paper that was on the table

I gave him an annoying look for leaving me unsatisfied.

"He doesn't eat what any other person cook apart from mine" Khloe said with a proud smile on her face.

"Robert you hear that, he doesn't eat outside, I don't eat outside too" Margaret said with a happy smile.

That explains why there was no maid in the kitchen earlier

"What's your mom's favorite colour" I asked Nick

"Green" he muttered back.

"What's your favorite color" I directed the question at Steven

"Green" he said lowering his head.

By the time he answered the question Margaret eyes was already glassy.

"No, it can't be. There's no need for a DNA test, he's really your brother" I said to nick sipping on my red wine.

"Too late because I texted the doctor already, he will be here any moment from now" Nick said.

"there's no doubt he's our son Robert" Margaret said looking at her dear husband

" If you re really my parents then you re going to die today" Steven said. Before we could process what he said, he pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket and aim it at who claims to be his mother. Gasped feel the table as everyone stood up in shock. Blood drain out of my system. What if he mistakely pull the trigger.

"what re you doing" Margaret asked, her face turning pale.

"you said you re my mother how come I ended up in an orphanage home" Steven asked in anger, smoke coming out from his ears and nose.
I have never seen him this angry before.

"Steve calm down, they re your parents, you can't hold them at gun point" Khloe tried to calm him.

"we both tried looking for my parents together didn't we. What did we find?" He asked Khloe still fuming in anger.
She just stared at him blankly

"you both left me to die because my heart was weak" hurt flash through his green orbs. I know the pain of him growing up in motherless babies home while he has a mother is not good at all. But I have never been there.

"Calm down babe" khloe tried collecting the gun from him but he was too quick to dodge it giving Nick an easy Access to knock it off his hand to my surprise he didn't bulge he didn't try to collect his gun back. He just ran his hand through his hair messing with it.

"You caused all this" Margaret said glaring at her husband.

" How?" Robert asked confused

"If you didn't sleep with any whore you see, this won't have happened to our sons" Margaret spat out, venom laced in her voice.

"All that stopped when we started dating" the old man defend himself

"Yes, but you still hang out with one" Margaret said

"Which one"

"Maria"

See you guys in the next chapter

Vote and comment
Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️