Still 💫

..........One year later.......

Ohm's Pov.........

The first thing I saw

The first thing I saw.....when I woke up was his Picture....which was placed on the table next to my bed.....I kissed his photo frame then went to do my morning routine......My life got changed completely after his death.....I didn't feel like getting up in the morning.....like I used to before......I miss him everyday..... I'm just breathing without any reason....he is gone but he took my everything with him.

Everything has changed in this one year.....Uncle Kiet also passed away.....Korn and Phi Alice became parents.....Love again started his father's company.....Tu has also found her life partner......and Dew he is still in love with Nanon..... that idiot....he spent his most of the time in the hospital......and what about me...I will probably spend rest of my life in our memories.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Sir everyone is waiting for you downstairs" Thomas said from outside the door.

"Ok I'm coming" I said fixing my shirt....today is very special day for us..... I immediately went downstairs to greet everyone.....Korn....Phi Alice....Love.... Nanon's parents and Dew.

"How are you Son" Dad and Mom aksed me.....while hugging me tightly.
"I'm fine guys" I said assuring them while smiling.

"Come on guys please sit down..... actually....Master Nanon gave me this pendrive a day before his wedding day.....he told me to show you guys this video" Korn said with teary eyes......we all were sitting on the living room sofa while watching Nanon on big screen.

Author's Pov.........

"Hey guys....umm...if you are watching this video that means I'm gone from your lives forever.....So today I'm recording this video alone myself..... because I wanted to tell you guys thankyou for loving me unconditionally......and I want to give you all a small message" Nanon said chuckling.....he was sitting on the sofa of his room.

"Dew......please learn to wear a tie properly..... look I'm not there with you....now who will tie your tie properly" Nanon scolded him..... making Dew burst out crying....After Nanon's death he stopped wearing ties.

"Mom and Dad I'm sorry that I can't able to make you proud....I always wanted to be your best son..... have I lived up to your expectations" Nanon aksed tearing up....by seeing his tears Khun and Davika both felt very guilty.

"And Love.....I hope you are doing well....I just wanted to tell you that please forgive Mom and Dad..... please give them another chance" Nanon said while wiping his tears with his hands.

"Phi Alice please take a good care of my cry baby....he is very sensitive" Nanon said chuckling....he scrunch his nose.....making Korn cry.

"And last but not the least MY DEAR HUSBAND....please take care of yourself.....and no need to work late at night.... and just remember one thing that I'm yours......I love you...... I mean all of you guys....and sorry for leaving you all like this" Nanon said smiling last time before closing the recorder.

"Come on guys he is waiting for us" Ohm said trying to control his tears which was falling from his eyes continuously.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday Nanon.....I hope you are fine there" Ohm said putting Nanon's favourite flowers at his  grave while smiling....he was trying very hard not to cry infront of his husband.

he was trying very hard not to cry infront of his husband

"Happy birthday mon amour (my love)..... I'm missing my my wild Kitty so much" Dew said crying putting flowers on his grave....in this one year he forget to smile.

They all wished Nanon happy birthday.....they all were hugging each other like a happy family infront of Nanon's grave smiling brightly looking at him.

The smell of flowers.....white clouds with slight breeze no matter how many years passed....Ohm is still in love with Nanon madly and crazily......some people said that don't be addicted to someone....because it's very hard to forget.....when they leave but who cares.....his heart will always beat for Nanon.... What if Nanon is not with him today.....his memories is enough for him to breath.

You know what....the saddest part of any love story is.....to see your lover in another world..... smiling at you but very far from you......we can't fight with our faith.... what's written is written we can't change it.

Not every love stories get a happy ending..... infact someone of them also get a tragic end too.

______________________________________

                 ❤️💚THE END💚❤️