Chapter 1: These mf ♥

Golden Hour - AJ Rafael

 GIRL WHY IS IT SO COLD WTF

A certain baby wonders to herself, she was blind, she has no idea what's going on, One minute she was all cozy then suddenly she feels wet and she's over here freezing her ass off man. She feels something wet like a rag wiping her down while she hears another baby cry.

Who's baby is that? Someone best shut that baby up before she does. 

She feels something warm wrap around her 'oh that nice' she thinks to her self, relaxing in this cozy blanket maybe? "Is my baby okay!? I didn't hear her cry! oh please tell me she's fine!" She heard a female panic voice say. "She's fine ma'am, both of them are. Congrats Haruno's, you have two beautiful healthy female twins" Another female's voice said. The baby can feel her eyes open and sees a blonde tired looking female and a male with dull pink hair shape in some star hair style type of thing. "Oh their beautiful! Aren't they kizashi??" The women ask, "Yes indeed! What do you think we should name them?" The women ask, I think the bright pink one we should name Sakura" The man said happily grinning. "Yes!! Wonderful choice of naming honey!! What about this one, the.." the women then has a surprise look on her face.

"eh why dose she have red and black split hair?" The women ask. "hm..who knows.." The man mumbled as they stared at the baby. "oh well!! she's still as beautiful as you honey!!" Then man said, going back to this cheery self. "And she has your eyes!!" The women said happily. "What do you think we should name her?" The man ask his wife "Valentines!!" She said "That's perfect" He said kissing her cheek.

'Valentines?? well..at least they didn't name me lovely or something like that' 

Valentines turn her head to the side, flinch at the big colored emerald eyes looking directly at her.

  AWOOP JUMPSCARE, GIRL GET BACK, IDK WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL UP IN MY FACE LIKE THAT DAMN

The pink haired baby giggle as while gets closer to Valentines, Who was having non of this shit. She put her small baby hands on the pink haired baby's face, pushing it away from hers. Valentines started wailing as Sakura now hold onto valentines with unbelievable strength. 

Someone please get this big head ass baby off of me, parents! be useful and get her gorilla self off me please!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Valentines♥...