𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on november 18th, 2023 @ 8:40pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓡𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙿.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

KAZUHIRO HAD ARRIVED BACK TO the past once more, seeing that they were with Chifuyu. "Fuyu!" They exclaimed, hugging Chifuyu's arm. However the blonde shoved them off.

"Huh? Fuyu? What's up?"

"Don't play dumb, Kaz. One moment you act so sweet and the next your cold demeanor is back. While we were watching the fireworks, you left without sparing a glance at me." Chifuyu replied. "Do you like messing with my feelings?"

"Right. While I'm in the future, my actual past self doesn't remember a thing. I feel like this is something Naoto should've explained." Kazuhiro noted, taking Chifuyu's hand.

"Fuyu, I promise I'm not playing with you, alright? I'll explain someday just... not now." Kazuhiro promised.

Chifuyu sighed. "Fine." He replied.

Kazuhiro's phone suddenly buzzed as they opened it, seeing that it was Draken calling them. "Heya, lamp post." They greeted.

"Toman's having a meeting soon. It's urgent so don't be late."

With that, Draken then hung up. Kazuhiro turned to Chifuyu. "It seems duty calls, Fuyu." They informed.

"A meeting?" Chifuyu questioned.

"Yeah, Draken said it was urgent. Wonder what it's about." Kazuhiro responded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kazuhiro arrives at the shrine for the meeting wearing their Toman uniform. "Good evening, No. 3!" Everyone greeted, making Kazuhiro flinch.

"Ah, hello everyone." Kazuhiro smiled, kicking their motorcycle stand down.

"I'll murder you!"

Kazuhiro glanced over to see that Takemichi was being yelled at. Hinata was at his side.

"E-Er, I was just invited here, and—" Takemichi began.

"What?! You got any idea where you are, punk?!"

"M-Musashi Shrine..." Takemichi stuttered out.

"Who the hell would invite a pissant like you to a Toman gathering, huh?!"

"Violence is wrong!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Hey, assholes! Knock it off! You're scaring Hina-chan!" Kazuhiro scolded.

"Hang on, are you Takemitchy?" Mitsuya then asked, coming to Kazuhiro's side.

"Y-Yes..." Takemichi responded.

"What're you scarin' the commander's guest for?" Mitsuya questioned.

"T-Terribly sorry, sir!"

Takemichi held his throat while coughing. "Are you okay, Takemichi-kun?" Hinata asked.