Chapter 1

Eve POV
"C'mon please, please!!" I begged my mum Angela. I wanted to go over to Luke's house because they are having movie night.
"I'm sorry Eve but tonight is the night when you need to visit your grandmother."
"Ugh! Why do I always have to listen to you!? I hate you and I wish that you weren't my mother!" I yelled at her. I ran up to my room and slammed the door, I fell onto my bed and just cried and let it all out.
I had an idea, I can just tell my Grandmother that I need to go study with a friend but really go to Luke's house, my grandmother is 89 Years old so I doubt that she would remember that I have left.

--------------------------
(At eves grandmothers house)
I walked out the front door and caught the next bus to Luke's house.

As I got off the bus I walked down to Luke's house and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey Eve!! I'm so happy that you could make it!!" Beau, Luke's older brother said .
" well it was worth sneaking out" I replied
I walked inside and all I could smell was popcorn and lollies. I saw luke sitting down and decided to go sit next to him. He gave me a nice warm hug which made me feel so much better after what happened with my mum earlier.
" Hey, Eve umm what movie do you wanna watch since the other one had just finished?" Luke said in a nervous tone.
"Well what do you have?" I said
" We have The Fault in our Stars, Warm Bodies, White House down, The conjuring and unfriended" luke said
"Hmm, The conjuring!" I said
"Ok the conjuring it is!" Luke said
Most of the movie was pretty scary and I ended up cuddling into luke as some parts were a bit scary for me, being an 17 year old girl.
------------
I should probably tell you about myself....
Well, my name is Eve Anatonialis I am 16, I have hazel eyes, my hair is brown but ombre with blonde and it's curly, I am Greek, I live with my mum and myself, I have an older brother Nick who is 22 and married and him and his wife are expecting a beautiful baby girl, my dad left us when I was 3, my best friends are Luke Brooks, Jai Brooks, Beau Brooks, Stephanie Papadopoulos, and Indiana Carlos.
------------
Luke's P.O.V
Eve had snuggled up to me most of the movie, I loved how she did that, she was just so beautiful. Ever since we were 12 I have started to have feelings for her.. I just don't know if she feels the same way. I want to ask her out but it might be rushing into things because last week she had caught her boyfriend Jackson making- out with another girl. She was so upset and I don't want to rush into things......

Eve's P.O.V
I loved Luke. I knew that I officially love Luke. Luke Anthony Mark Brooks. I have never thought this day would come ever since I was 12. I don't know if Luke loved me back.
"Eve?, are you tired?" Luke asks
"Yes but I want to stay here I like it" I said
I saw in Luke's eyes that he was shocked. I couldn't believe what I had said but it was worth it.
"Eve, can I speak to you alone for a minute?" Luke said in a worried tone
"Of course Luke" I replied
Luke took me into the garden in the backyard. We sat down the grass and just sat there, no one said a word, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It wasn't awkward quiet, it was good quiet.
To break the silence Luke said
"Eve, I know that we have known each other for asking as I can remember, ever since we were 12 I knew that I was developing feelings for you. Seeing you with Jackson broke my heart, every time you guys kissed I felt uncomfortable and hurt. I understand if you don't feel the same was but.. I don't like you, I love you! And I want-"
I cut him off by placing my lips on his, it felt right. It felt like fireworks and electricity, it felt like we were the only ones left on earth. I could feel his cold lip ring against my lips.
We both lowly pulled away and just stared into each others eyes for a moment. That is now proof that I am falling for Luke Brooks.