The Gynaecologist Dr. Styles

It was a positive. The two red lines told you so. You needed to go to the hospital immediately because the responsibility from an accident from a one night stand wasn't exactly what you were looking forward to put up with for the next many years. Abortion was to be done immediately.

You book an urgent appointment at the city hospital. You had briefed your regular gynaecologist about it and she asked you to arrive at the city hospital by 2:30pm.

The cab arrives in ten minutes (1:13pm) and you head out for the city hospital which was around forty minutes away from your house.

Once you complete the registration and checking into the reception you wait for the doctor to call you and they do.

"(Y/n) you're only a few weeks pregnant. If you're wanting to go for MTP, I'd recommend you some pills and a few tests before we decide if it is safe for you to continue with this MTP."

The meet is short and you do as she asks you to, taking pills 36 and 48 hours apart. One day within two weeks you bleed and it is the most natural way you could have a miscarriage.

You needed a contraceptive implant anyway.

You call your doctor and take an appointment, but she is out of town. "Great." You mumble.

You head out for the hospital anyway.

The assistant calls your name out, with a hardboard held in hand with your medical history on it.

He assists you on to the bed and says, "Dr. Styles will be with you shortly."

Your heart stops for a little. You know this name from somewhere. "But maybe I'm only imagining this."

The assistant draws the curtain around your bed and closes the door of the ward from outside.

You have an uncomfortable feeling about the whole implant thing, but you needed it anyway since you were a sexually active woman.

The door clicks, and a copper-brown mop of hair enters 0.25 seconds before the rest of the body does.

Holy shit!
Harry Styles. From college.

Those striking pair of green eyes linger on yours for a little while.

No sign of recognition.

"Good morning (y/n). I'm your referred gynaecologist today. Thank you for visiting. I read your medical file, you had an MTP recently?"

"Y-y-yes I did."

"Okay, and if you don't mind me asking, why did you have to opt for it?"

"Doctor I'm afraid it's rather personal."

"It's okay (y/n) I understand. We are looking for a contraception here?"

"Yes doctor, we are."

Dr. Harry smirks. Good. Take off your pants.

Your eyes fly wide open. What?

"We are going to use Nuvaring® for your contraception. Is that okay Ms. (Y/n)?"
Dr. Harry says putting on a pair of rubber gloves.

"Uhm, yeah, I guess?"

"The pants (y/n)"

"Oh yeah- that." Waking up from the dream you pull your pants and your panties off.

Dr. Harry's eyes move over to your lower half and his face hardens. However, he smoothed his expressions and smiled warmly.

"Good, spread your legs."

You comply.

Pushing his thumb and forefinger inside parts your vagina wide open. You squirm.

Tearing the Nuvaring® packet, he takes the rubber ring out, and pushes it inside your vagina; deep, farthest up to which it can go.

Instead of pulling his fingers out, he pushes two fingers inside curl them in and pull it out.

What the hell? This isn't how it works. But wow! It was pleasurable.

You roll your eyes shut.

The next thing you feel is a warm wet tongue pushing in and out of your vagina and flicking across your clitoris.

What the hell is going on?

Instinctively, your hands move to the mop of long hair tickling your stomach and you begin fisting it.

A moan reverberates through you.

The tongue flicks faster and faster. You are near the edge.

"Ahhh--!" As you're about to scream, Dr. Harry covers your mouth with his palms.
Apart from that, leaving you like that, he doesn't even let you come.

"Shhh...(y/n)" he whispers.

"You liked it?" He lingers too close to your face and still so far.

"I do...." You stutter.

"Good girl."

He grabs you by the waist and turns you around in one quick movement. Undoing the fly of his pants he fills in deep inside you.

"Don't make a noise. Or it will only get worse."

You bite into your lips to subdue your moans.

He thrusts in deep and pulls out and taps his penis twice at your clitoris.

"More?" He whispers.

"Yes doctor." You beg.

He parts your hole gripping you tightly at the hips and pushes deep inside. Dr. Harry repeats it faster and faster till you come. He pulls out before he comes. And when he does, he shoots all over your back.

You can't see his glorious expression as he cums, but his nails dig deep into your hips and then everything falls silent except heaves of breath. He leaves a bite on your hips before flipping your around.

"And you thought I'd forget you." He murmers before tapping your hips and saying "you're set to go home (y/n). Thanks for visiting. I'll leave the room for you to change your clothes."