"Kaijo's New Member" Chapter 1 Part 1/2

Authors note**

Hey guys I'm P.L, hope you guys will enjoy my first fanfic, If u like it read more of my stories at @arisakoizumi, they're not fanfic just my imaginations^^ Don't forget to leave comments below too❤

_______________________________________

MITSUKI'S POV~

"Done!" said Rina.

I looked in the mirror, I touched my unfamiliar short Brown hair.

"Perfect!" I smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do this, dressing up as a boy?"

"There's no other way, I really want to get in Kaijo's basketball team." I replied

I looked at my watch "I'm going to be late!"

I grabbed my bag and fixed my tie. I grabbed my shoes and headed out.

"Mitsuki!"

I turned around.

"Gambatte! (good luck)" cheered Rina

I waved to her as a thanks and headed to Kaijo High.

---School Ceremony----

I stared blankly while teachers and students made their speeches.

"Ohayou minna san!" (Good morning everyone)

A voice had startled me, I looked up to see a group of male students.

The girls squealed and yelled "KISE KUN!!!!"

"........Kise Ryouta" I whispered, a wave of excitement came pounding at me.

"We are Kaijo high's basketball team, I'm the captain Yukio Kasamatsu. We are looking forward to new students who are interested in joining." said Kasamatsu as he shoved Kise aside.

The ceremony had ended and students made their way to their classoom. While I searched for my class I came across a crowd , mostly girls. They had dissapointed faces, the teacher came and told them it was time for class. I looked up and just noticed that this was my classroom. I walked in and sat at the back, I noticed a familiar figure in a middle of a group. That person who always carries a bright smile, who shines brighter than the sun itself.........Kise

"Wait, what am I saying?!, it sounded like I was in love with him......."

The teacher made us pick out a number planned for seating arrangements. The girls were whispering about how they would die of happiness if they got to sit next to Kise.

I picked a random paper from the box, "Number 7......." I thought

I looked on the board, the person who I'll be sitting next to for a year is number 10.

"Ah, I'm number 10!"

I turned around, noticing a tall figure standing behind me.

Startled, I took a step back.

"Hey, I'm Kise Ryouta." he smiled.

We sat down ready for class to start. Kise leaned on his hand as he stared at me.

" What?" I asked

" Nothing, it's just that....You have a girly face." he smiled.

Was that a compliment, maybe not since I'm a "Male".

--------Basketball Tryouts---------

I walked into the stadium with my sports uniform on, exciting vibrations under my feet, basketballs thumping against the glossy floor, strong and passionate team players who were getting ready for a match.

"Alright everyone line up, today we'll be observing your skills by having a match. Our ace, Kise Ryouta will be observing by joining in." smirked Kasamatsu.

"How can we beat a member from the Generation of miracles?!" A guy whispered.

I was shaking with excitement, our teams were decided and the match had finally started.

Kise's overpowering jump left the others speechless. I ran passed many, no one was quick enough to notice me. A swipe of wind and I had the ball in my hands, it was in that second our eyes met.............I smirked.

I jumped into the air using all my strength , my hand slammed the hoop. The air had become calm and quiet while the ball was left thumping against the floor. Everyone's eyes fell upon me including Kise Ryouta. I walked towards him, looking at his surprised face.

I walked past him and whispered, "If you can't see me then how can you copy me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Author's note***
Hi guys! I'll be writing Kise's POV in chapter 1 part 2/2~ If u liked it vote/comment or put it in your library!!

ArisaKoizumi <3