Changing Plans

McKenzie' P.O.V

I looked down at my tan suitcase and and started walking towards the entrance of the airport. I am finally going to see my dad I haven't seen in forever(literally). The kicker is he doesn't even know I'm coming. I hope he will be happy, but my mom says you never know with him. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. But I can't back out now I promised I would go see him no matter what happens. I have been trying to see him since I was twelve but I have been to scared, now that he is ill I guess it is as good a time as any.

" The last plane to Los Angeles is now boarding." the woman over the speaker says. I get in line for my flight, thinking about walking back but I keep moving forward. I give the lady my ticket and walk on board.

Kyle's P.O.V

What is taking her so long I've been waiting here forever.

"Kyle..."

Hearing a voice behind I turn on my heel to see my best friend.

"Chole there you are I've been waiting in this airport for hours."

I walk up to her kiss her on the cheek then direct her to the car.

As we walk out top in my tracks as spot the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life.

I hope I'll be seeing her again

After I drop Chole off I pull into my driveway to see that hope has come true. I get out of my Aston Martin lock it.

"Hi who might I ask are you?" I say in the smoothest way I can.

"Hi I am McKenzie"

She says in the most angelic voice.

McKenzie's P.O.V

When I get out my cab I realize how rich my father really is.

I get my bags out of the trunk and knock on his door noboby answers. I guess thats whats happens when you come half way around the country without telling anybody. I walk to his neighbor's house. Who knows maybe they something about him.

I knock on they're door and nobody is there either. As I turn around and walk away an Aston Martin pulls up and out of that nice black car comes a blond-haired,blue-eyed hottie. He looks stunned to see me like knows me. Weird right?

He walks up to me and says...

"Hi who may I ask are you?"

He says very smoothly.

"Hi I am McKenzie"

Author's Notes

If you like my story and want me to keep writing keep voting and commenting. I want to know your opinion.

xoxo👄