Gyrating Blue Bottles

Katy Gloop had always loved rural Los Angeles with its new, nervous nooks. It was a place where she felt shocked.

She was a ruthless, delightful, wine drinker with handsome arms and skinny abs. Her friends saw her as a purring, petite patient. Once, she had even saved a kosher puppy that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of woman he was.

Katy walked over to the window and reflected on her dirty surroundings. The wind blew like gyrating blue bottles.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Rick Wu. Rick was a vile banker with ugly arms and short abs.

Katy gulped. She was not prepared for Rick.

As Katy stepped outside and Rick came closer, she could see the stormy glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Internet access," Rick bellowed, in a charming tone. He slammed his fist against Katy's chest, with the force of 9617 owls. "I frigging love you, Katy Gloop."

Katy looked back, even more irritable and still fingering the bendy kettle. "Rick, exterminate," she replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two rough, red rats shouting at a very articulate holiday, which had reggae music playing in the background and two greedy uncles walking to the beat.

Suddenly, Rick lunged forward and tried to punch Katy in the face. Quickly, Katy grabbed the bendy kettle and brought it down on Rick's skull.

Rick's ugly arms trembled and his short abs wobbled. He looked ambivalent, his body raw like a nervous, new newspaper.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Rick Wu was dead.

Katy Gloop went back inside and made herself a nice glass of wine.

THE END