ch:18

JK had not slept the whole night, he had talked to Jamin, but his heart was still not calm.

Because the person who was doing all that was in pain.

At night, Taehyung was calling Mrs. Kim's name over and over in his sleep

But jk  had made a promise to himself that no matter what, he wouldn't let Taehyung leave him, no matter what he had to do.

He did not know when morning would come.
Sun rays falling on his face he groan

He brushed  hair away from Taehyung's face. He looked so beautiful in the morning light. He wish time would stop and he could keep looking at him like this. JK kissed his forehead.

"Good morning, Queen of Hearts. I still can't believe you're so close to me, I can touch you whenever I want, I can feel you."
He touched Taehyung's cheek gently.

"Don't you remember that too?" Jk looked at his finger that had couple's ring on it.

A tear escaped the corner of his eye and rolled down Taehyung's cheeks, disturbing his sleep, he murmured in his sleep.

"Mom, please give Tae two minutes. Tae tae is very sleepy" he pout in sleep .jk chuckle

"Moon of heart"

When Taehyung heard the voice he was afraid of, he immediately woke up from his sleep and looked at JK with scared eyes.

JK, who was happy before but after seeing Taehyung's reaction like this, felt a wave of anger in him

" Why t.."

JK did not let his sentence be fulfilled.

"Shh, Moon of Heart, there will be no talk in this regard. First, you go and get fresh, otherwise you don't know what I will do with your mother. She is important to you and only you are important to me in this whole world. Go baby".

Taehyung gets up from the bed but JK stops him

Taehyung looked him big doe confused eye, JK's heart sank at the innocent look in his eye

"Baby, don't look at me like that,  Well, don't get up yourself, I'll be with you," he said, lifting Taehyung in his arms.

JK made him sit comfortably inside the bathtub. Taehyung grabbed  shirt tightly. He gently shook his shirt.

"Angel, get ready quickly, I'm waiting for you." JK caressed his forehead. He got up  but  stopped and turn his face to tae and said

"And yes, don't even think about harming yourself. I will destroy the world if you even get a single tingle. You are my crazy obsession love get that in your beautiful mind."

Taehyung was scared by his tone, his eyes were mad as he came out of the washroom

$$$$$$$#######$$$$$$$$$

With Taehyung

After JK left, Taehyung looked at his reflection in the mirror and started crying so hard he quickly turned on the shower so his voice wouldn't go outside the washroom.

He got wet under the shower with his clothes on

"Mama Tae miss you please take me from here. I'm scared. H....h. He's a beast. Mom. Your angel is scared."

His nose would be red due to excessive crying.which was making her more beautiful
Taehyung cried for a long time when he heard JK's voice.

"My Moon of Heart, come out quickly. We have to have breakfast. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Taehyung quickly took a shower and started looking for clothes to wear. He saw a cute dress in front of him and immediately put it on. This shirt was so big for his delicate body but nevertheless he wear it