Part 1

A/n Pov

Y/n: Morning baby... (she hugs his half sleep boyfriend. She sat up tying her hair in a messy bun looking at his half eyes open baby)

Y/n: Jagi.. Com'n you have to wake up now,
You're already late. It's 8:45!

Taehyung: Mm... Oh no. My meeting!
(He ran to washroom in hurry)

Y/n: I'm going to make breakfast. Come soon.
( she went to kitchen to make breakfast )

You'll might be wondering where's the introduction so here you are.

Introduction

Kim Taehyung & Jung Y/n are in a relationship since 3years

Kim Taehyung & Jung Y/n are in a relationship since 3years. Y/n was not an clingy nor an Mute Girl. She was just an normal girl whose Everything was only her love Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was an very cold & introvert person. He was so cold even to Y/n. He never show any affection to her. But he also cares for her & also love her so much but failed to express it.

In their 3years of relationship taehyung never talk romantically nor he take her out.
He was workholic and also a very busy person. He barely get time to spend with Y/n. But Y/n know that he's right for him he loves her too.

After 6 months of their relationship they both moved together.

Taehyung agreed to Y/n that they both will pay for the rent even though he was a Ceo and being an simple middle class girl she knows the values money. And Taehyung was so proud that how she was so concerned about everything.

Taehyung parents also know about Y/n they also like her alot. According to his parents she's a wife material for Taehyung.

But nowadays taehyung don't spend time with Y/n. He's always says that he's busy and busy. And Y/n somehow felt hurt and lonely.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking the star button if you liked it .

And do tell me your feedback
About the story through the comments section.