Rockford island.

Claire had left on her motorcycle from raccoon city on another lead to where Chris was or could be, she also was angry with what had happened in the city and wanted to stop umbrella.

Jax was on a mission in Cairo Egypt to investigate another B.O.W. Occurrence.
Jax drove in large military jeep toward a small town in the distance. Sand and dirt flew from the movement, gas, and tires of the car on each side.
He parked beside the first short shop.
The place was deserted but had food and dead animals rotting. Jax was already preparing for a fight.

He jumped out of the jeep and moved toward the trunk and equipped his gear. He was wearing an ear piece followed by a military slim vest that reached from his collar bone down to his waist it had some ammo and on each side right under his armpits, had two of his custom pistols "head splitters". he wore a stealth hood but it was off that reached around to make a hood and a face mask if needed. He also had military pants tucked into water proof boots, on his ankle he had a small knife, and on his chest he had a bigger knife, on his back he had a slim sword.

He walked forth and was prepared.
Jax looked around in disgust, but not showing it.
The only thing that was heard was the sound of the breeze, the sight was a beautiful blue sky and the sun soaring, and death.
Jax walked up to a small house and looked in, he saw nothing but trash and destroyed furniture. He saw that in every house.
Jax was impatiently moving to the next house, he looked in and saw a blonde little girl sitting down, her face was hidden but he knew she was crying, he felt a sort of sorrow, but knew that something wasn't right .
Jax opened the door with one hand while the other was pointing his gun inside along with the door, he quickly moved in looking around, she was gone.
" what the fuck??". He said.
Jax moved closer in, he saw an open window in the dimly lit house from sunlight, it was trashed, no furniture, just dirty walls and floors, the window was open while a torn up shade blowing with the wind.
He walked toward a closet and burst the door open seeing it empty.
" So we're playing games...ok" Jax said.
He popped four shots into the broken wall because he heard a noise, he moved in on the wall and ripped a part of it off,he looked in and saw the four bullet holes and blood on each one.

She jumped of Jaxs back, he reacted and flung her over his shoulder ,while still holding her arm he twisted it and put his foot on her throat.
She was fussing and looked at Jax and an awful parasite opened from her mouth.
Jax was slightly groused out and confused, he broke her arm and shot her in the head destroying the brain and life of the parasite.
Jax grabbed a sample and put it away,he got back into his jeep and drove back.