- one - whats your name?

you were sitting down infront if motoz skate shop, watching your friends skate around. suddenly the store owner comes out. "hey! get the fuck out the front of my store, wheres ken?" "fuck you man!" fuckshit yelled. you all laughed. "i'm not fucking scared of you guys! i fought in a fucking desert storm! you fuck- you fucking pussies!" "go back inside man" ray says, "fuck you !" fuckshit yells. you all giggle and laugh then ray suggest you guys go inside. before you stand up to go inside you spot a little boy on the other side of the street laughing at you guys. it seems he was laughing at the interaction you had the the owner.

-next day-

you and your friends were sitting in the seats inside the skate shop watching something on the they had in there, you guys were playing would you rather. "what about, would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?." fourth grade asked , "man wtf?" "wtf" "what?" oh my gosh" we're your guys reactions. "what kind of conversation is this bro?" ray asked. "fuckshit" "what's up?" "would you rather suck your dads sick or eat your mom out?" at this point you just block everyone out. this conversation was irrelevant and gross.

instead you gave your attention to the boy who just walked in around a minute ago. he was, the same boy from across the street yesterday. you realized. you didn't realize you were staring at him till you guys made eye contact. you quickly looked away. you saw that ruben was looking at you. he gave you as 'what was that?' type look. you then started listening to what fuckshit was talking about. he was saying that he would rather drug his parents then to consciously... all you guys laughed at this weird and disgusting conversation you guys were having. suddenly as you guys were all laughing your ass off, you notice the same boy laugh with you guys too. "can we just like forget i asked that? i feel kinda weird now." fourth grade asked us. "hell no" ray replied which made you laugh.

-next day-

"damn i'm tired imma sit down for a bit" you said as you sat down by the wall. all you guys were skating at the back of the skate shop. then that boy you saw, came thru the back door of the skate shop, and sat down next to you, not to close but next to you. he placed his yellow board on top of him. you glanced at him and you two made eye contact. you gave him a slight smile and turned you head to watch everyone else skate. then, ruben came to get some water, "i'm skating like shit today man" you were about to answer until the pretty eyed boy next to you did. "looks cool to me." he said. "i'm ruben." "stevie" then introduced themselves as they dabbed each other up. "what your name?" he asked you. "y/n" you said as you dabbed him up also.

ray came up to us to get some water, ruben passed him the basically empty water jug. "damn did you really drink all of it? fill that up man." ray said as he passed the jug back to ruben. ruben stood silent for a second then asked stevie if he could fill it up. stevie had a cute little smile on his face as he got up and practically ran to go fill up the water jug. "that's the kid you were staring at yesterday huh?" ruben asked you. "yeah, he came in the store yesterday, and i wasn't staring at him?!" yeah you were. "no i wasn't" "yes you were y/n i saw you" you were about to reply but stevie came back out the door with the filled you water jug. "thanks little man." ray said.

-time skip-
you were sitting on the couches with ruben, smoking, stevie was sitting on the other couch. ruben handed him a cig, but after he inhaled he started coughing. "you smoke?" ruben asked him. "yeah but this one's just different brand." you could tell he was lying, but you decided not to say anything, maybe he just wanted to look cool? we all go though that. "thank you." stevie's said. "what are you gay?" "what?" "why the fuck are you thanking me? don't fucking thank people man that's faggot as fuck yo." ruben said. "shut the fuck up ruben, what are you talking about?!" you told him. "what man?" "don't listen to him stevie, he doesn't know what he's talking about." you told stevie. ruben gave you a look.

ruben was making fun of his little board he had. "ruben shut up not everyone can afford a board and stuff. you don't know him." you defended. "how much are they?" stevie asked. "i don't know probably like 120 for a complete." ruben replied. ruben offered him his used setup for 40$. "it's a good ass deal for you." ruben said. "wait don't you need your board?" "i'm saving up to buy a new motor board." ruben replied. stevie then thanked him for the offer. you looked at ruben to make sure he wouldn't say anything. stevie then asked the time. "i think it's around 8" you said. "oh okay then i gotta go." "alright man, see you tomorrow?" ruben asked. "yeah" stevie replied with that same cute smile. it made you smile. "with 40$? ruben added on. stevie stood silent for a second, "maybe." he said. "it's a fucking good deal!" ruben said "alright i- i gotta go but i will!" stevie's said while running away. "alright you better have 40$ tomorrow!" ruben said. "bye stevie!" you yelled. "bye!!"

as soon as he left out the door you turned to ruben. "hey man why do you have to be so mean to him?" you asked him. " why are you always defending him? what are you in love him with him?!" ruben said. "wha- what no?!" "seems like it." he replied. you slouched in your seat. ruben was joking , or at least you think he was. but, what if he was right? well, partially right. you did think stevie was kind of cute. maybe you had just a very tiny , little crush on him?