The visitor

Hey there, this is my first ever story, usually i read stories and majority of them are only about girls, i read many and then summerized my own with my own creativity intigrated in this piece of literature, this first time I'm writing anything like this so please don't hate me , i know my grammer and story telling is amature.

This is the story about a man named ajmal who loves to poke his navel until blood comes. he's got a bulky, stocky broad chested body with fleshy soft belly and a very deep, wide and spacious navel .he wanted somebody to poke and prod his navel. One day in the morning He went for jogging as a daily routine. He was running, his giant tummy bathing in sun, jiggling as he runs with each jiggle his deep cavern of navel was changing into transmundane shapes, he saw a girl, drooling and blushing, she was very pretty and cute but also muscular than normal girls. he was attracted by her, the girl approached him and initiated a conversation with him, the himbo was super shy, he was taking deep breaths as she was talking to him , he was half exhausted half shy which resulted in him taking deep breaths, his belly was going in and out, the girl's eyes were fixated on his navel, she whispered something that sounded like " that's so big"  but he couldn't make much sense of it but he got the idea that his navel fascinates the girl, that tickled his masochistic fetish of  being abused by someone, especially in the deep navel of his, he mustered up all his courage to invite the girl in his home. The girl agreed and gave his belly a playfull pinch near  navel as she was about to leave, the pinch gave him a jolt of testosterone boost so he went on to continue his jogging with a blush on his cheeks and a smile on his face.
the girl reached his home in the night.
Girl rings his doorbell . Ajmal opens the door and invites her in, ajmal was wearing translucent tight white shirt, his well biilt chest was visible, those poor buttons on the shirt were holding onto it, it looked as they'd burst open anytime, his nipples were perking out from the tightness of his shirt and his whole torso was visible and see through with his belly well contained within shirt yet so visible, his shirt outlining his navel making it look like a huge dome . Ajmal said "Are you ready to poke my navel ". girl replied " Yes, I am excited". Ajmal lies down onto the bed and puts his hands behind his head, his biceps look bigger now with his shirt tighly wrapped around his thicc strong arms, he was sweating she could see a wet sweat patch under his armpits forming when he raised his arms it filled the immediate vicinity in a pleasant smell mixed with his sweat and perfume, the pheromones in the air turned her on, she was absorabing all the aroma and her glance fell upon his bare belly got exposed as his shirt got lifted due to raised arms . girl lifted his shirt more to expose his helpless belly putting her palm on his belly resulted in Ajmal's belly to sink down with the pressure she applied, she realized his belly is more tender than she realized, it excited her even more, she started drooling and clenched her legs shut , she proceeded to put her finger in his navel. she starts fingering his navel and go deep into the navel. Ajmal enjoying and said " please go hard l want hardness". The girl was fingering his navel very hard, with occasional jolts of thrusts. she stroked it even harder and ajmal started moaning in slow voice " aaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh .mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........aaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
, she could feel his pants tightening, something awakened, an erection , his penis trying to break through his pants which she pulled down to the very edge of his low rise with his pubic hair exposed, he was moderately hairy there, it was perfectly balanced, the ratio between flesh, fat, muscle and hair , his torso was completely exposed his eyes rolling in various direction with each inward strokes of her finger sinking in his fleshy navel deeper and deeper sending jolts of pain and pleasure down his groin and up his nipples, as if the pleasure was rippling through his body.The girl removed her finger and went into the store room, she saw a toolbox. she took it with her, came back and took a screwdriver out, before he could pay any attention to what was going on around him she shoved it hard in to the navel. Ajmal's eyes opened widely and he moaned loudly "aaaaaahhhhhhh ", and said " please aaaaah dear, poke it haAAhrd but s-slow, work it well ahh ". the girl kept twisting the screw driver in and and out of his navel as he continued moaning in pain ".......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....aaaaaaahhhh... ..aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..". his navel was filled with his sweat, the surface of it was super hot because of friction from navel fucking , she set the screw driver aside and started fingering his navel like she was digging for a diamond the pain suddenly shot up but it felt so good ajmal was panting yet he begged " please do it faster now and harder, i want you in ME !"the girl was super horny she could feel her panties getting wet, Ajmal was wearing nothing under his pajamas, so his precum made a wet splotch on his pajamas, she climbed onto him, she stabbed his navel with her left hands and with her right she started playing with his nipple, " I want to milk them " she said as she took his nipples to her mouth and started sucking and biting them , "Milk me from anywhere my lady" he replied, he never felt this much pleasure before with intervals she gave his navel some break and cerassed his armpits, his armpits were slightly hairy , as was his chest , he was laughing, screaming , moaning all at once , his navel was his vulnerable spot but so were his armpits, she lunged in his armpits, licking them clean, it was a hard labor do because he was laughing and screaming in pleasure loudly, right near her ear as the position required, she then traced her tongue downwards and dipped it deep in his navel, she could taste the salty sweaty flavors coming off it with a manly aroma along with a tinge of iron from the blood , her spit felt like lava on his navel yet it was comforting and ticklish he started laughing and the feeling of her wet hot tongue soothed his juicy navel " you know saliva has painkilling properties, hence why humans lick their fingers if they get a cut on their fingers out of pure intinct " she said , the tongue fucking continued for 1 hour, Ajmal was panting like a dog, so was the girl as she started grinding on his erected dick, stimulating her clit, After that girl took a 3 inch screw and a hammer . she placed the thin screw vertically in the navel and started hammering it slow. every hit by hammer, ajmal screamed loudly "aahaahaaaaaahhhhhha..........aaahhhhh...........ahhhhhha.aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh". the girl kept hammering and it continued for about 8 minutes which felt like eternity for him, he had lost all other senses for the time being, his body was only accepting pain and pleasure, the very scene of a handsome muscle chunk of a man with perfect fat muscle ratio with a deep, wide, moist belly button, lying down helplessly, at the mercy of his lady, accepting the abuse on his manly assets, the very sight of him sweating and moaning in otherwordly pleasure made her squirt, the girl , as she was sitting on his cock she moved inches forward so her feminine juices can enter his sweaty, violated navel . ajmal said " pleassssssse.............aaahhhh..... hammer ..... i cannot bear this pain more......please insert the screw in my navel........aaahhhh.....aaaaahhhhhhhhh" the screw was inserted in his already navel. tears were escaping ajmals eyes,.......... he was crying in pain but also enjoying it.
remember the screw that got pushed deep inside his navel earlier ?  well Now the girl decided to pull out The screw from his navel. The pain became heavier when pulling the screw and ajmal started moaning hard with pain. When the screw got pulled out, the blood came, gushing out of his navel. he saw his navel with blood coming out. He said “ dear , poke my navel very hard till blood pour down”. girl took screw driver and stab into navel up and down. ajmal was crying in pain ………….aaaaaahhhhhhh ………….aaaaaaahhhhh ……aaaaaahhhhhhhh……
The blood kept coming out. ajmal was  breathing deeply and his body shivering but he was enjoying the feeling,
which felt like heaven, his penis had tore through his pants. girl got up then cleaned his navel with alcohol wipe, it stinged him and excruciating pain shot up from his navel and settled down to groin, the girl said " ahh uhh I'm not done with you yet my chunky slave, this is nothing but just the beginning of your peril, she  went into the bathroom, washed her face, her panties were soaking wet but she ignored that, she saw bottle of hcl and her heart started racing with a smile on her face , she took the strong acid back to the room. she took some acid in a small cap and loaded it in a dropper. Then she poured some acid into his navel. The acid starts burning his belly hair, and then it went into the navel and started burning the internal navel skin. ajmal screamed loudly with unbearable pain……..aaaaaahhhhhhh …..omg…….my navel ………aaaaaaahhhhh …….no ….no plz no …..aaaaaahhhhhhhh….. my navel is burning……………aaaahhhhh. But girl laughed and ignored his anguish, she filled his manly cavern of a navel to the top The navel was burning and ajmal felt so much pleasure. The acid burned his deep navel for about 3 min, as his belly jiggled the acid was filled to the brime of his belly pool, it drizzled down his happy trail and burned it off a bit, his ravaged belly looked even more rugged and aesthetically visually pleasing with bite marks, and various hues of reds and purples, black…….then the girl cleaned his navel carefully and applied some ointment on her finger and wiggled it deep in his belly button quite gently ….. ajmal was enjoying it and soothing pleasure as compared to the rough painful one. The navel had became dark due to burning and looked like a black hole.
as she kept on wiggling amd tickling her index and middle, both planted knuckle deep in his belly button, wriggling and tickling him, making him laugh, it was just a calm before storm, the girl got up, looked his face with his eyes filled with tear, she gave him a kiss on his pubic area, then his navel then both his nipples and chest and finally on the lips, she went into the garage for a good 6 minutes and came back with a power drill . she Plugged the wire in the socket board and switch on the button. The tip of the machine start rotating and girl placed the it into ajmal's ravaged navel and start drilling. at first ajmal felt no pain  but when machine went deep in the navel, pain increased. ajmal was moaning in pain……………..aaaaaahhhhhhh …….harder……… go hard….aaaahhhhh ……… penetrate my navellll…….aahhh……….aaaaaaahhhhh……….hard…hard….go……hard aaaaaahhhhhhhh…… the girl drilled his navel……. the drill touched the navel bottom and made the hole deeper within navel and she was laughing like a maniac while ajmal as wailing and crying in pain with his eye balls rolling. His navel became sore and tender to touch almost as if it'll melt like caramel and when she removed the drilling machine blood flowed out fast and poured in the bed. ajmal screamed loudly and felt pleasure like never before at the same time girl have had cummed 4 times,
In the last she cover up his sweaty, sticky violated belly, with nipples turned cherry red, navel wider and deeper than before, widened and blackened as if it was an abyss of netherworld. she cleaned herself up then rubbed and cleaned him with a gentle soft washcloth and covered up all they have had done. ajmal's belly button was in pain and became a sight to behold. In the last ajmal managed to say “I never felt such pleasure in my life 🥴🥵 please……do torture my belly button again, it is yours...i...am...your....slave..………OK?
the girl grinned and replied ”sure 😈".