Episode 1

' Me and you, Therefore. '

You were someone that society outcasted for your looks, or perhaps appearance? It depends on person to person in this cruel city that many of these sick people call home. Why cast you out for being terrifying ugly? Why not fix it yourself since you're that terrifying to look at, why not burn you at a stake while their at it?. Such an easy solution to an often complaint from the town folks, but why are you still alive? Why they let you live in the woods in a tall tree house that would kill someone if they accidently fall off the rails. Maybe they knew that you can see 'them' someone lurking in the shadows, something that have claimed you as their host?.

That would not explain most of these oddities that you keep experiencing, but it doesn't matter. Becouse who would? You are known as the one who as ugly as sin, you were afraid looking at the mirror. Thats why you were terrified of very reflective items, you hide your face and body in a big coat. It became so dark that people wouldn't even saw your face if you look at them. Maybe its for the best you don't step onto the village unless needed to.

Opening your door to the high tree house as you greeted it with a voice ' Im home. ' no one answered. Empty and lonely, it always seemed so abandoned with no life even if you put lit candles to lighten the mood it won't change anything. It will always have that abandon atmosphere whether you tried for years or decades for it to feel like... Home. What is home? You never have a home, or even somewhere to call 'home' you were orphaned at a very younge age. No kids would come to you and ask you to play with them atleast thats what you remembered? Nothing really comes into pieces with your childhood or even your birthing.

But you didn't bothered to remember its in the past and your already pass the era of a people pleaser. Putting down bags of stolen groceries on the kitchen corner before opening the windows and curtains to let the sun shine inside your desolate home. ' Todays been bad. Almost got cought and taken to the station. ' you would say to no one in particular but it kept you company through this, like having a 'friend' or 'family' inside your home like how many of those... People have that you can't. the wind blow you heard, the humid air touches your bare legs and hands. It felt eerily familiar, sending chills into your spine something unlike at all hearing something softly fallen on your doorstep or perhaps slipped away?. You walked to the letter, picking it with your wounded and scarred hand. An envelop? Who would send you of all people a letter? It wasn't a dusty used letter also, it was of high quality and felt smooth to the touch. Why would someone of a higher status send a letter? ' in..ve...tatiōn.. ' you tried to read the letter front but proven incapable to But is it something for a summon? Opening the envelop, inaide it was a neatly folded paper. it says...

Dear, _____

Life been treating you unfairly haven't it? The resident calling you unholy names, forging a false whisper, and outcasting you of the ecosystem? Perhaps you want a change for your life?.

Something that would find your own purpose? Make people like you? And even your origins? Fix your appearance? I can fix that. Meet me at this address and you will achieve your salvation.

- Baron.

Behind the folded piece of paper are an attached photograph of a manor and the address writen messily quite the opposite for the neatly written paper that was given. You stood there, shadows changing its position as it bears into the letter urging you not to go and enjoy your currently living. But you want salvation, to feel accepted and love by all if not by some.

'its not...bad.. '

You decided to join the game.

You have sealed you fate.

No turning back.

DON'T LOOK BACK

Their looking at you.

They will find you.

You will regret this decision?

Maybe.

The sun was restless, starting to go down and the water and rations you've been carrying were running out quickly. It would took you a week to go there, but this will all come to a victory 'For salvation..' You thought to yourself. Breaking through your tired legs and putting up the pace as you saw a big shadow resembling a multiple story house. Finally, you've reached your destination. Stopping at the front gate for a quick breather, it felt more lighter since you rarely pack anything but essentials like clothes. ' is anyone...there?.. ' opening the gate and knocking on the front door, this wasn't was you imagined it supposed to be. You think it would be a little shaby but this?... It seems like the down town rural area of your 'home'.

You were in abit of a daze before the door open by itself, a whisper of a wing would brush against your earlope ' come in ' it says, a quiet, rural voice. A fit for the wind. Only a quiet creak from the door you previously open accompany you, and the broken floor boards sounds as you walk deeper into the manor. Walking deeper and deeper into the lone hallway you saw many broken or board up windows, it was obvious this manor was abandon long time ago but why now? Why invite you? You dont know. You saw many of the furniture in the hallway was still in somewhat good shape. " i told you! It wasn't my fault that i didn't rescue you in time!! I was kiting joseph! " a loud voice would boom the hallway you were walkingmaking you breifly stop before looking around and following the voice. It sounds like a man.

You followed it and found a semi open door with a light turned on, strange with how this place was abandoned. Taking a peak through the door you saw 5 people, a strange cowboy, a hooded man with a bird, a green man, a girl holding a strange circular object and a well dressed woman holding a bucket. It seems like the bucket had some kind of bottle " kiting my ass fiona! You were so close but you didn't try or anything. I was near critical!! " a man with the green hood angrily yelled at the strange woman. " ladies please!.. Its just a bad match. Couldn't be that bad! " " shut up ayunso!" "..jesus."

As they argued more, you come closer but maybe to close that you accidently made a loud creak that made the others look at youbso quick. " ..." "eh..." "..." "..." "......?" they stared at you.

" ...... "

" s-sorry... "

" who- "