1.

I know this is like the 3rd time I rewrote this, but this should be the last time I rewrite it, but idk.

Some weird things have been happening, and that's why I've been deleting it and rewriting it so much....

My medium abilities have gotten a lot more intense, and I swear I'm being followed by the proxies. Also, something weird is that my mom's biological fathers name is Tim ( he was extremely abuseive towards my mom and her mom) and then my step dad's step dad's name is Brian ( recently died after killing his wife, sister, and friend) I just thought it was funny cause of masky and hoodie.

I also took a break after my step dad's step dad did the whole homicide thing cause it made me think it was my fault cause I'm researching the creepypastas and paranormal ya know?

We'll besides that. I've just started back up from my break the first night I started back up. I went to the store, and I was watching my siblings in the car and this dude I a yellow hoodie keep walking around the car and I was like that's not good but thankfully my mom came out soon and we left but later that night after I was done writing in my journal of what I know on the creepypastas I feel asleep and woke up screaming cause I had a dream I was getting strangled and being stabbed in the stomach repeatedly by a ghost.

I also wanted to point out I'm a witch, I have been for 2-3 years now, and that might be why I see a lot more paranormal stuff.

I will try and be more active, Hopefully. My parents don't really know about this, and if they did, I would be in big trouble for believing in this, but one day there understand I'm trying to figure out the truth behind some things .

Well, have a nice night or day or whatever else there is!

This is Azreal signing of