-four- jealousy

"alright you got it ruben." ray says. "yeah" ruben was about to skate over this gap on the roof. he set off and right before the gap he slowed down and stopped. "oh come on what kind of pussie shit was that?" fuckshit yells as ruben come walking back. "you got this ruben" stevie tells him. "shut the fuck up faggot" ruben says. "ruben." you say, defending your little crush once again. "what?" he reply's with attitude. you were cut off by stevie setting off.

two things, one, he wasn't going fast enough, two, you know doing that wasn't in his skill level yet. "wait ay, yo yo yo! wait wait!!" ray yells "stevie!!" you yell. he seems to just tune you out. "you not going fast enough! yo wait ay-" ray was cut off by stevie falling and a big loud thump. your heart dropped.

"holy shit." fourth grade said. "fuck, shit! is this bitch dead yo?!" fuckshit yells. "is he dead?" ray adds. you were already heading down there to go check if he was okay and everyone followed behind you.

you make it to stevie first obviously. you shake him. "stevie you good? stevie" everyone gets there seconds later. "bitch don't poke him yo." you tell fuckshit. "sunburn you okay, you good?" fuck shit says tapping him. "stevie" he says slightly rubbing him. his eyes open finally. relief leaves your body. he sits up and dark red blood starts falling from his head. "holy shit." you say. "fuck! shit!" "ay ay take your shirt off you bleeding." ray says. "here lift your arms" you say trying to help him. "yeah help him" ray adds. you successfully takeoff his shirt and fuck shit helps you wrap it around his head. "fuck you okay stevie?" you ask. "yeah, yeah i'm fine." he reply's "you crazy as fuck!" ray says. "hell yea, fucking crazy bro." fuckshit adds. "yo sunburn is fucking insane!" ray says. "fo real" stevie's laughs, "thanks." "dude just fell off a fucking roof." you say. everyone laughs except ruben. "oh shit you bleeding thought that one." ray points out. "take yo short off" ray tells ruben. "fuck no it's my favorite shirt!" ruben says. "really bitch?" you say to ruben. you roll your eyes. "here i'll take mine off." everyone gives you a confused look. "i have a cami under dumbasses, it's hot anyway." you add. (a cami is like a small tank top) you take off your tee shirt and hand it to ray to tie around his head. they take off the old one and tie yours around. "sunburnnnnn" fuck shit says that makes everyone except ruben laugh.

-humongous time skip-

your sitting out in the back of the house and fuckshit come out with three bottles. "heyyyyy" he says "ay sunburn, sunburn, sunburn, sunburn ahhhhhhh!" fuckshit yells out as he throws a bottle at stevie. you laugh at fuckshit. "you two share." fuckshit says. "you want one ray?" fuckshit asks. "im solid-" before ray even finish replying fuckshit yells. " you ain't getting one!" which made us laugh. "you trippen." ray adds.

your sitting at a table with fuck shit, stevie and ruben and stevies smoking, and he offers you some which you take. after he offers to ruben which he declines. you don't know what going on with ruben lately but he's been acting like a bitch. like when ray gave stevie new board he got all mad and stormed off like a lil bitch.

everyone's just chilling smoking and drinking, all of you guys were having a good time you've probably been chilling for a few hours already.
your sitting on the couch next to ruben and fuckshit. you look at stevie's who's standing across the living room in the kitchen where this girl come up to him. you cant tell what their saying but you see him laughing and smiling with her. you feel your blood boil. they're still talking, they've been for a while and each second you start to get more and more jealous. suddenly she grabs his hand and seems to be leading him away. your face shows it all. you hear "ooo"s and "ahhhs" from everyone. people laughing too. you inhale deeply. you hesitate before standing up. "ay y/n what are u doing." ruben asks. "where you going?" he asks. "just to use the restroom why?" you lie. "nothing." he replys. you walk up and see the door cracked open a bit. you he him, and her sitting on the bed. you can tell from his body language he's uncomfortable. suddenly she kissed him. your eyes widened a bit. you feel someone grab your wrist. it's fuckshit. "cmon y/n." you roll your eyes and walk back to the couch and sit down. "you alright?" fuckshit asks you. you can feel your eyes start to water but you didn't want to cry, that will just make you look like a pussy. plus none of your friends ever seen you cry before. you quickly get up and walk out. "wait y/n" fuckshit yells. you ignore him and walk outside to the back and sit down against the wall.

-little time skip-

ray, fuckshit, fourth grade, and ruben come out the door and sit around you. "you alright y/n?" ray asks. your looking at the floor. you weren't crying, anymore. but you could tell you were. "yeah it's fine, i'm fine." fuckshit was going to say something but you cut him off. "look i'm fine can we just not talk about it.?" "alright."

stevie came out, everyone got up except you and ruben. ruben didn't say anything to you tho he was just sitting there. you were listening of course tho. "yoo stevie what happened in there."
stevie wasn't smiling like usual. "uhh i mean. nothing really we just made out." he said. "ahhh mannn lame." fuckshit says. a very slight feeling of relief left your body as you can tell stevie wasn't into it.

stevie left, they then came back to you. "ay man see it seems like he wasn't into it." fuck shit tells you. "yeah i guess." you reply "that's why you gotta be careful y/n." "what?" "you have to go get your little man before someone else does." fuckshit tells you. a smile slowly grows on your face, you let out a small laugh. "alright then." you say. "you'll do it?" ray asks. you hesitate before sighing. "y-yeah." "woooo what!!!" fuckshit yells "tomorrow?" fuckshit asks." "...tomorrow" you reply with a slight smile. "ayyyy mann that's my girl!!!" fuckshit yells. "wooo let's go!" ray adds on. you all laugh.

in reality you were scared shitless. you don't know how your going to go through for tomorrow.