-five- caught

you're aunt was out for a work trip so you had the house to yourself you invited everyone over and today was the day that you're planning to tell stevie everything. everyone's here except stevie said he will be here around two and it's 140. " so guys the drinks are in the freezer, and y'all brought your own shit right?" you asked. " yeah" "mhm"

you sat on the couch and sighed "how you feeling y/n ?" ray asked you. " really fucking nervous man, i- i mean like what the fuck do i even say?"
ray chuckles. "idk i guess you gotta come up with something in the spot." you inhale deeply as you slouch into your seat. your leg bouncing your head down as your thoughts go on forever. your in your little trance as then it's broken when you heard a knock at your door. you get up quickly and open it obviously to see stevie. "hey" "what's up" you walk over the your spot and sit down to we're stevie sites next to you. your heart begins to race but not for the reason it always is. it's starting to become reality that your really going to confess to him. you thought to yourself 'fuck it' as you turn to him. "hey i'm stevie?" "yeah?" "c-can i talk to you? um alone?" you ask. "y-yeah sure." he says as you stand up and grab his hand. he walks over to your room and right before you walk in the hallway you tune to everyone else "uh we'll be right back" you say even though they already know what going on. "aaaalright." fuckshit says. everyone smiles and chuckles lightly as you walk in the room with him.

"what's up?" you stood silent for a second befire sitting in the bed with him. "uh, um i've been meaning to tell you something for a really, really long time but.." "ahuh" he reply's. "i didn't want to ruin anything." stevie gives a sorta confused look. "wha-what i'm trying to say is," the your kind went blank. "look i cant seem to get it out, l- let me just show you." at then you leaned in and kissed him. he melted into the kiss and kissed back. you pulled away, "i really like you stevie, a-and i have ever since you started hanging out with us. you didn't make eye contact with him instead staring at the bed below you two. "god please say something" you whisper. "i like you too , y/n" you look up at him. a smile creeps up on your face. "holy shit." you say he smiles and laughs. you quickly place your lips on his. this time the kiss was more slow, and god maybe that girl taught him something cause damn he was a good ass kisser. this quickly turned into a make out as you were against the backboard of your bed with one hand on his face and one on his waist. his body was lean up against yours. you guys took little air breaks between kisses, this was the best feeling in the world. until.

"ohhh fuck!" "fuck , shit wtf!!" "oh my god holy shit!!" you quickly pull away from stevie as you see the door opened and everyone staring and you two. "dude wtf!!" you yell. they all had surprised faces and they were also laughing too. you were angry on how they messed up what was going on. both you and stevie quickly realized he's still leaning on you and you two quickly separate and sit on the bed.

"well, i'm guessing it went well y/n?" ruben asks "uhhhh" you say and you start giggling. this causes everyone else to start laughing. eventually you too went out and hung out with everyone else. "so, what are we." you ask. stevie turns towards you "well u guess will you be my girlfriend then?" he asks. you chuckle, "yeah." you smile and so he does too. you get closer to him and lean your head on him. this felt like the best day of your life.