Life's What You Make It

New FanFiction :) Titled "Life's What You Make It"

Characters:

Samantha Annieka Li Conception

Russly Bercede (ME)

Chelsea Mae Santos/Li Reid

James John Santos Dorshchner

Jake Santos Samuels

----

I WON'T BE PUTTING SOME FOREWORDS OR SO WHAT EVER.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 1

Chelsea was washing the dishes in the kitchen while Jasmine dressed up like a White Lady. Jasmine put some powder on her face and made her long hair very messy. She also wore a very long white shirt. She decided to scare her elder sister, She went downstairs and saw Chelsea washing the dishes. Jasmine slowly walked to her sister and when the time she got closer to her, she screamed "WAAAAAAAAAH!"  Then Chelsea panicked!

"WAAAAAAAAAAH! MY GOSH! A GHOST!" Chelsea screamed so loud which made Jasmine laughed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Jasmine laughed her tummy out. Chelsea was so angry at her and she decided to shout at Jasmine.

"OH MY GOSH! LIL SIS! THEIR'S JAKE!" Chelsea said which made Jasmine panic even more knowing her Crush is there and she looks like an idiot in front of him.

Then Chelsea laughed so hard which made Jasmine eye's wide open.

"You got me!" Jasmine said as she sat on the floor and laughed.

"My tummy hurts and I can't breathe" Jasmine & Chelsea both said to each other.

"Ate, how I wish Jake was here" Jasmine day-dreamed 

"And How I wish John was also here" Chelsea said as they both sighed

"Let's stop day dreaming and just clean our mess Ate" Jasmine said as she stood up and Chelsea Agreed.

They cleaned the mess that they made until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Chelsea said as she ran and open the door and saw -------

-------

the end of chapter 1~ :)

Bitin! :D