ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ

"Takumi!"

...

"Takumi? Can we play?"

You were 3 back then, Takumi was the only friend you had, and you were often teased for it, some even saying you wanted his money.

A yawn was heard from the bed as a 3-year-old Takumi woke up sitting down, his hair slightly ruffled, his eyes barely open.

"(Y/N)?" He replied quietly still rubbing his eyes before noticing what was going on, his eyes widening. "(Y/N)! You know my father dislikes you, get out before he notices!" He Shouted but in a hushed tone.

"Aw come on, don't spoil the fun, it's not like he's gonna walk in any min-"

You were cut off as a middle-aged man walked into the room, clearly displeased by your presence.

"M-Mr. Usui... I can explain-" You gulped.

"(Y/N) I would appreciate if you didn't use my son's window to come into his room and greet him, does your mother know about this? I would say she's worried about where you are this very minute" he said, clearly ignoring you and not even making eye contact.

"Yes sir, I told her where I was going..."

"But I'm sure she's unaware you meant breaking into private property?" He replied, clearly irritated and rolling his eyes.

You stayed silent and stared at him guiltily.

"Please leave my residence before I contact your mother"

-time skip 2 hours-

You and Takumi sat on the field, discussing the morning's events

"I'm sorry about father, he gets over-protective of me at times, he thinks you're a bad influence" He muttered after digesting his sandwich

"Who said I wasn't?" You beamed winking at him before he sighed

"(Y/N) You have to start acting serious, or father will do anything it takes to cut off all my contact with you"

"Hey, I'm not that reckless!" You shot back

"Even what we're doing now, having a picnic on the field, was your idea, if father knows about this, we're dead, the only reason he hasn't moved me to another country is he hasn't found out about our little meeting spots..."

-time skip a week-

knock knock

Hm? It was raining, who would come to your house in this weather?

you jumped up to the handle and opened to see nobody other than Takumi.

"Takumi? What are you doing here? How did you get my address?"

You began to blabber on about the most random things like what you were going to do together tomorrow and the day after before he cut you off.

"We can't... (Y/N)"

"Aw... I forgot you hated dolls, wait what about we-"

He cut you off once again

"I'm moving"