Hey guys I hope you enjoy this book. I got this idea from a lot of fanfics. I'm not to good at writing really good detailed stories soo there's a possibility it's bad. But if you want to read go ahead and enjoy. 

_________________________________________________________________

Izuku's pov: 

My alarm clock went off signaling that it was 6 am. So I grudgingly to a hit and swing at the alarm clock but missed. So I hit again and got the top. The screeching sound finally stopped ringing in my ears and I sighed out of accomplishment. I sat up in my bed smelling bacon form the kitchen cooking, knowing I'm not gonna get any. So I got up and got dressed into my U.A. uniform. My name is Izuku midoriya by the way and my age is 16 gender I am is male and I live in my house with my mom, allmight and my sister amber who is about 13-14 years old. Mom and Allmight got her into U.A. easily. Especially Allmight being the No. 1 hero and all. WHo am I talking to...it doesn't matter it's time to get dressed and head to U.A. before Allmight gets on my ass about it. I grab my bag that is by my bed and walk to my doorway. I look back in my room just to see how sad looking it looked. I threw away all of my Allmight merchandise because I figured out what allmight actually was like. So one night I just decided to throw it all away. I turn off my light and close the door and walk down the steps to the livingroom where Allmight is sitting watching the news or whatever. I go to open the front door, but I forgot how loud it was when anyone opened it. So I ended up being stopped by the living cor-I mean allmight and he asked me where I was going. 

Nobody's pov

"I was heading to school...S-sir" says Izuku scratching the back of his neck. 

"What school" asks Allmight crossing his arms angrily.

"I got into U.A. sir" says Izuku looking into allmights eyes

"Tch with my quirk" scoffs allmight glaring down at Izuku.

"S-sir, I-I worked hard to get into U-

*Smack* echoes through the house and Inko peeks her head out of the kitchen along with Amber. 

"Did I say you could talk back!" Screams allmight raising his hand again.

"N-no sir! No you didn't" yells Izuku from rage and fear.

*Fwip* Allmight takes off his belt and raises it. 

"Allmight! I mean S-sir! P-Please!" whimpers Izuku putting both of his hands in front of him. This doesn't help Izuku one bit. *Smack* can be heard around the house. *Smack* another hit. *smack* another one. Allmight picks Izuku up by the collar and throws him out on the sidewalk. Amber and Inko come to Allmights side laughing their asses off at the scene infront of them. 

"We have company later we said we have two daughters so you'll be buying clothes at the mall and putting your hair up. Only one of the visitors know's your a male" chuckles Allmight "Now go get see you at school" Allmight laughs. 

Izuku's pov

I get up as fast as I can to run to school. I-I can't believe allmight's gonna be there he probably works there or something. Great he really loves making my life a living hell. I look down at the sidewalk. I look up and start running to get there faster. I hear a familiar voice as a vehicle slows down. 

"Want a ride mistake" says Amber giggling

I know they are not gonna let me get in so I answer no. 

"Good it's not like we were gonna let you in anyways!" laughs Amber

"Ya I know that's why I responded like that" I mumble

She rolls up her window and allmight and Amber drive faster than I'll ever run. Unless I use my quirk,but I think that's illegal. I'm 100% gonna be late. I sigh as I start running again the pain of the whips from the belt hitting me hard. Fuck I grunt as I run to U.A. I get there faster than I thought I would. I show up at class 1-A I look around and see my sister. We are in the same class!!! Fuck I'm in big trouble with this. 

"Deku-kun!" Yells a familiar voice.

"Oh hi!" says Izuku "Sorry I forgot your name" I say rubbing the back of his neck

"Oh that's fine it ochako or Uraka either one works" she explains

"Okay uraka-san!" I say with a soft smile

"Well I'm gonna find my seat" I say smiling at uraka-san

"Okay Deku-kun!" she says happily. 

I walk over to where my seat is suppose to be, but I find a familiar face in the seat in front of it. 

"K-Kacchan!?" I question

"Deku?!" He looks at me surprised. "How the hell?" he asks confused

"Well I didn't think we'd be in the same class" I say rubbing my neck. 

" I didn't know you got into U.A. especially with the fact you didn't get any points." says Bakugou leaning in his chair.

"Well I got 60 points for rescuing Uraka-san from that big robot." I say scratching my causing horrible pain to go down my spine and neck. 

Kacchan just looks at me in disbelief and looks back at his desk. 

I sit down behind him and look at the back of his head, but back down at my desk so he didn't know I was looking at him. I see my bitch of a sister walk over to Kacchan and start fucking flirting with him!? Wtf! I hear their conversation. 

"Hey Bakugou it's been awhile" she says twirling her finger in her hair. 

Kacchan just grunts in response.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later" she says leaning on him a little.

"Whatever just don't be late" he growls.

"W-what" I mumble tears threatening at the corners of my eyes. "W-why did that hurt when he basically agreed" 

A worm comes rolling into the classroom. The entire class goes silent and stares at the thing. It stands up and a man comes out of it. 

"Hello class my name is Mr. Aizawa and I am your teacher. 

"Hello Mr. Aizawa" the entire class beams except for Kacchan and Amber. Amber was probably to busy fangirling because she thinks she's going on a date with Kacchan. 

Ambers pov

Omg,Omg I'm going on a date with Bakugou 

(Naw bitch I don't wanna date you, you raggity ass faggot...anywho)

Nobody's Pov

"Okay class" says the tired looking man "You are gonna do training in the field let's get a move on hut hut" he says tiredly. 

|| Time skip brought to you by losing my fucking mind||

Izuku's pov

I end up seeing allmight waiting on the field in his muscular form. The class walks to in-front of him and he says who goes all in order. 

The red hed went first. Then the bot with yellow hair with a zig-zag or lighting bolt on it. then it was uraka-san, then Kacchan, then ect. people then it was my turn. Allmight glared at me as I walked to where the ball was. 

I set my self ready to throw but when I threw I only threw it a few feet. 

"W-what I used my quirk?" I mumble

__________________________________________________________________________

 yay 1214 words in this chapter I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter bye bye!!