Over "Quartzer"

Today was a normal day, even though there was a villain attack not long ago, it's normally a job of a hero to solve the problem.

Sougo Tokiwa when not appearing as Zi-O is just a normal teen, attending high school.

(Alders Junior High School)

Sougo is seen reading a magazine he bought before coming to school.

Sougo: I wonder what Geiz and Woz are doing right now?

Right now, Sougo is having a break session till the teacher suddenly spoke.

Teacher: You are all 3rd-year students now. It's time for you to think about your future. I will now distribute the Ambition Form. But you all...

The teacher then took the papers and threw them into the air.

Teacher: Will pick to become a hero am I right?

The whole class showed off their quirks and cheered.

Teacher: Each one of you has wonderful quirks, but it is prohibited to use them in school

Bakugou: Sir, please don't use "You all". I'm not like them. Those who have weak perks dwell at the bottom.

Class: That was uncalled for Bakugou!

Bakugou: Just play your role, you bystanders!

Sougo's (Thoughts): Oh boy here we go again.

Teacher: Oh yeah and aren't you applying for U.A High right, Bakugou?

That would shock everyone in the class.

Sougo: No way?!

Student 1: U.A!? That's the best heroes school.

Student 2: It was 0.2%. This year.

Student 3: And their acceptance rate is very low!

Sougo wants to join the conversation but is trying to keep his identity as Kamen Rider Zi-O a secret for now and everyone thinks his quirkless even though his not. He also notices his best friend Izuku lowered his hand down so no one would notice him Sougo feels bad for him.